Ken Zomg's Sprites or Something

Ken Zomg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little detail you missed on the Marksmen. Of the Sniper sprites I've seen that come with a bow it is always a recurve bow (and the Tellius silver bow as well) and I thought it was a nice touch. Recurve bows can be best described by imagining the bow being unstrung and if the bow forms a W-like shape it is a recurve bow. This is important because recurve bows are better than normal bows (since they store energy in such a way that it's not loading the user as much) and are the main kind of bow in common use today. Just a little detail you might want to change.

Well, how about that! Changed the marksmen's bows. :)

That's better but still not quite right. Perhaps I didn't explain it properly, this might give a better picture. The tips of the limbs should point upwards or forwards: the curve of the limb changes direction (hence recurve). Still, great work.

archsages.png

Archsages. :|

Argh so many mages & sages

Lilina's palette is wtf

Next up, Saints.

On sprites like Sonia's, Nino's, Limstella's, and Lutes, a lighter color is bordering their dress, which shouldn't be happening.

I envy your way to work with Battle sprites though (Since I can't make them for shit), all you need to do is make them a bit cleaner.

Good stuff, good stuff.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

On Reavers shouldnt you do Geese, Gonzales, Garret, Ross, and Dart too? Zerkers didnt exist in FE10 IIRC and they dont have a 3rd tier.

Though they are AWESOME

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Hawkeye and Dozla.

EDIT2: And Ewan!Archsage.

Edited by Spykor

Ima go ahead and suggest that you tidy up all of the ones you have so far, on one of their palettes then after a few edits and more cnc when your about done then start using the multiple palletes they all lack readability and i cant understand what's happening in alot of them, try simplifying them and then re-shading to fix the detail at this stage, but seriously, you should work on these instead of pumping out 10more half assed ones. Battle sprites only take up a small space, so it has to be very clear what's happening

On Reavers shouldnt you do Geese, Gonzales, Garret, Ross, and Dart too? Zerkers didnt exist in FE10 IIRC and they dont have a 3rd tier.

Though they are AWESOME

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Hawkeye and Dozla.

EDIT2: And Ewan!Archsage.

Hope I fixed the female archsages.

Imo female sages don't look very good to begin with

I was making their own 3rd tier class, promoting from Berserkers, called Goregrinders.

Ewan will be a Dark Druid along with the other shamans.

If you've seen my mugs, you'll understand why I make these XD

Also, I edited the Whispers a little.

Edited by Ken Zomg

bowpaladin.png

Paladin with bow. I hate that shield so much. :/

That sheilds fun to work with IMO.... on any sprite not a pally. But thats pretty cool. Is it the ranger bow or the nomad bow?

It's the ranger bow.

malepegk.png

Male... peg knights? Still looks as girly as crap, assuming crap looks very girly

...Odds are I probably won't do the rest of the animation. Parts of the sprites are cut off anyway.

Edited by Ken Zomg