Assassin in the Palace #2

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SlayerX? Huh. He was 2nd on my list of most likely guards, after Dracohon. Which makes me wonder, why the heck did you change your vote, Uhai?

And more importantly, WHY DID YOU KILL YOURSELF PSYCH ARGH

Me? Because I didnt want to be stuck with Pysch, and I thought that you were assassin. No one else would vote the king. BESIDES THE KING HIMSELF.

Idiots. >_>

I thought Tables was assassin for so obviously pushing me.

There were so many things people had said that made it seem like you were the king. Lightning's comment, people voting you randomly after my D1 comment (seriously, just because I say don't be afraid to vote the king it does NOT mean 50% of votes should be for him with no other provocation, ESPECIALLY not voting yourself); I needed to do something to get the appearance away from you.

So I claimed to find you suspicious along with JB. The plan being, since my attack was a: contradictory to what I'd already said, b: Needlessly agressive and OMGUS, and c: voting for the king, but mainly a and b, I'd get lynched, and Psych would look less kingly. But people didn't seem to notice that was what I was doing, even if they suspected I might be the assassin.

Argh.

Slayer, who were you thinking might be the king?

Edited by I Eat Tables

we should have another game, this has the pottential for a great game. Also, i thought psych was the king but then i started to think he was a bit too obvious. Ofcourse, its psych and he did claim mafia once in a reversed mafia.

I think I've done all that I can in complaint.

For the record, I didn't unvote Psych when he was at 4 votes because it would be completely obvious he was the King. So instead I made a cryptic message about unvoting him.