Angelic Devotion Chat

Kanami

What else? Fort Talgusta has shown that people don't like to be in the middle of explosions, so making everything except the destination explode seems like a good idea no? And everything can be magically repaired by civillian power :/

Just waiting on everyone to head to sleep now. I was going to force you all into slumber, but it seems people wanted to keep talking. After Bullet/Shizunai wrap up their chat I'll move things along.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^What he said..... I seem to be saying that alot lately <_<

There's no hurry, If I wanted you to end it quickly I'd ask you to rush through the conversation, or force Shizunai to sleep, Bullet to give up and decide to ask again later and force him to go to sleep.

I'd prefer you get in a solid conversation with Sage, since this groups mainly been about Laterite and his friends so far. I'm sure everyone can wait, it's not like any of us are in a hurry.

^What he said..... I seem to be saying that alot lately <_<

There's no hurry, If I wanted you to end it quickly I'd ask you to rush through the conversation, or force Shizunai to sleep, Bullet to give up and decide to ask again later and force him to go to sleep.

I'd prefer you get in a solid conversation with Sage, since this groups mainly been about Laterite and his friends so far. I'm sure everyone can wait, it's not like any of us are in a hurry.

qft

Nyeh, I needed some reason to regroup the characters XD

Though since I was doubtful Laterite/Ivan/Andra were stupid enough to return to Talgusta just for Kieru, I took a few documents as well. :P

I'm hoping Sage will wake Shizunai up and make him go wandering/searching so that he's not around when everyone wakes up.

Shizunai missing + Kieru missing = That F*cking Pedo Izu! XD

But I doubt Sage will do anything to put his character in such a position :/ Ah well.

Just to be clear with timing, Kieru abduction takes place a few minutes before Beatrice wakes up and commences her attack. But being further away, she'll arrive at the fort after Beatrice has stopped playing with her boys in the lavatory.

I was about to say, wouldn't she be taken all the way back to Beatrice?

Bullet is probably going to wake up when he hears footsteps (being bounty on the run = very alert). Should I have him see the footprints?

Edited by Camtech075

I don't mind what you realize, probably best that someone realizes the footprints or theres no way of connecting Kieru missing and Talgusta together. Bullet might be alert but I'd prefer he doesn't notice Kieru leaving, and if you did, you'd watch her stealing/running off and not do anything about it. I intentionally posted all of that in one post to prevent people from waking up and stopping her.

As for the soldiers, they should be heading your way. So I suppose you could notice their footsteps if that's what you meant.

Overall I'm not too fussed, what you do as long as it doesn't involve catching Kieru+2 soldiers dragging her back to Talgusta. But if you want to screw even that up. You're welcome to do so But be prepared to face Kanami wrath plot wise :P

I don't mind what you realize, probably best that someone realizes the footprints or theres no way of connecting Kieru missing and Talgusta together. Bullet might be alert but I'd prefer he doesn't notice Kieru leaving, and if you did, you'd watch her stealing/running off and not do anything about it. I intentionally posted all of that in one post to prevent people from waking up and stopping her.

As for the soldiers, they should be heading your way. So I suppose you could notice their footsteps if that's what you meant.

Overall I'm not too fussed, what you do as long as it doesn't involve catching Kieru+2 soldiers dragging her back to Talgusta. But if you want to screw even that up. You're welcome to do so But be prepared to face Kanami wrath plot wise :P

I was thinking just noticing it and pondering about it. Nothing more.

You're not going to hear them. Seriously, Kieru is a nine-year old girl, how loud do you think her footsteps are?

Honestly, we've got ki-using samurai and super-hearing mercenaries, what next?

I meant that Bullet would hear the soldiers. Armor tends to be loud.

They must have passed by somewhere, or at least nearby.

@Cocytus

I thought Arias was already with Beatrice >_<

So what? rn7 decided to ditch Spykor's character and Arias and attack the seige alone? (rn7 alone includes Npc's)

Ah well, if you want an encounter that's fine, though you'd need to use your "dean" powers to defeat the soldiers. And frankly it shouldn't be clear whether Kieru's been taken prisoner or not. It's not like the soldiers found a need to bind her up and SM drag her back.

I'll leave the thinking up to you. As I said, I'm not fussed as long as Kieru gets to Talgusta, and the other follow. Objective here is to have all characters meet up at least once. Before the plot advances to wherever we're going next.

@Cocytus

I thought Arias was already with Beatrice >_<

So what? rn7 decided to ditch Spykor's character and Arias and attack the seige alone? (rn7 alone includes Npc's)

Ah well, if you want an encounter that's fine, though you'd need to use your "dean" powers to defeat the soldiers. And frankly it shouldn't be clear whether Kieru's been taken prisoner or not. It's not like the soldiers found a need to bind her up and SM drag her back.

He left about a half hour after Beatrice left, but I haven't posted anything other than that he was going to save her because that arc of the story was too far ahead (timewise), and I was waiting for more people to post so everything could get caught up. I'll probably make my post a little while later this evening.