Angelic Devotion Chat

Kanami

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of being inthe RP if you aren't even going to read it? Ignoring anything not directly related with your characters is self-important and disrespectful to the others writing alongside you. Now, if you feel they deserve no respect and their posts aren't worth reading, good for you. So basically, everyone but Ronny, read the posts.

Sorry e_s

But I dont really read 7 long pages of anything. I dont intend to be grounded again and will catch up.

Waiting for Kanami before doing anything, things are kinda messy at the moment. I do plan on "retaking" Talgusta Fort and taking all the credit for it, thus (clearly) promoting Beatrice to the rank of super ultra badass mega general of all the armies in existence, but I'll see how it goes.

I assume the Talgusta Fort is near the western border of Crestia and Granford, so I assume Purg and company might head on over to whatever fort/city there is in Vesarius, unless you want to invade Granford right now.

For those planning to head over to the next fort (seems to be the general direction people plan to head. There's a few small Forts located in Talgusta (Feel free to name them) Though they're not in any better condition then Talgusta. Alternatively heading to Rison or Vesarius cities would be another option, the "soldiers" there are stationed in cities not forts. So if you've had enough of boring forts then that's a good way to go.

A big thanks to rn7 for taking the initiative and doing whatever he wants XD It makes me job easier since I'm more a reactor then a creator. Still busy doing several morning chores. Three more posts to go :/

Regarding the "skim post" comment above, I've noticed I'm more inclined to read long detailed posts XD Opposed to short posts which get right to the point.... no idea why.

Alright, so I'm thinking that Arias is going to either going to either head to Tolmaeus at this point, or try to sneak into Granford proper and try to gather information. I suppose I want to know what people's general plans are so I can prepare for them.

Wait, Beatrice is retaking the ruins of the fort? *checks*

Holy shit, you're right. I kinda assumed what I said due to who's in what group. A bunch of mercenaries are more combat-worthy than a criminal, a mage, another mercenary and four generics.

Still, I'm kinda sick of this fort now that I think about it.

Well, for a ragtag army, Beatrice could do worse. She grinned in glee about how she was going to exploit these oh so friendly soldiers to help her achieve her goals of world domination, or at the very least, reconquer the ruined Talgusta Fort. Now that the Fort was wrecked for the most part, the red army would have already moved on, likely leaving only a small amount of soldiers still left there. Beatrice would take them out, plant the Crestia flag there, and it would be a victory for the nation. Talgusta was probably the most stocked fort in terms of tarps. She'd set up a new camp here, with the tarp surplus. She didn't really know why the fort was so overstocked with tarps. Maybe it was the general's hobby.

"I totally get what you're sayin', Arc. And I say, we take the fight to 'em! Come next mornin', we're taking that fort back! Ha ha ha ha! Bwahahahaha! Oh ho ho ho!" Beatrice laughed maniacally then promptly fell asleep, as such things go hand in hand

Very possible.

Cocytus, I might join you in infiltrating Granford after I take Talgusta back.

Here's how I figure:

Talgusta recaptured, Granford thinks Crestia is finally making a move

Beatrice and friends go into Granford territory while the main army is busy attacking the fort

Tactical Espionage Action

if you decide to go to tolmaeus i dunno if i'll join, being that they are neutral in the conflict

What's the point of being inthe RP if you aren't even going to read it? Ignoring anything not directly related with your characters is self-important and disrespectful to the others writing alongside you.

yep

that's when you know an RP is good, when even the people in it don't read the posts

anyways will post later, a bit busy for this atm, feel free to go on ahead without me

Edited by CATS