Pokemon Tactical Postgame

General Spoon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB had claimed cop.

Well, there was a full cop, who died early on. JB said he could sense alleigances, but not the PM.

I checked him Night 4, and he had used his ability on Bizz to determine her Rocketness. This convinced me, and I figured that without any other reliable, direct ways of finding out alleigances that we'd likely fall regardless.

Edited by Furetchen

By the way, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details, but was any information given to the next village leader when the previous one died? I have a feeling that I would have been lynched if the typo I made when making my fakeclaim to Tables was passed on.

By the way, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details, but was any information given to the next village leader when the previous one died? I have a feeling that I would have been lynched if the typo I made when making my fakeclaim to Tables was passed on.

Tables's spreadsheet was passed on Lux Aeterna, and Lux Aeterna gave MLS a copy of the spreadsheet but for some reason didn't give him access to the spreadsheet. Furetchen got nothing, interestingly enough.

Oh, the typo! I was very tempted to get you lynched based on that, but I think I didn't note it down and after Mike came down as a better lynch, I went for him, then forgot about you :facepalm:. Yeah, that was a mistake from me.

Let me check my spreadsheet... "Role PM was dodgy. Correct information N1"

Okay. Ah, I remember now. I didn't lynch you because I didn't think a mafia tracker/watcher was likely and as said, you gave correct information there.

Oh, and I blagged about copying your role PM anywhere. Not that that REALLY matters.

Edited by I Eat Tables

@SM: That was phrased poorly bud, could barely understand you before.

I need to be less cryptic with things like: "Do you think it remains?" at Tables. I thought the boulder caused the quake.

I've come to a decision that I'm sure will make many people (myself included) happy, though it may make somebody unhappy. Psych will not be playing in my next mafia game, whenever that happens. Neither will EmeraldFox.

That would be a good idea since it's not the first time and the sub's left behind in everything. Psych could be given a neutral or ether-holding-like role next time, which would ensure a fight of the thieves over him.

WoMC and Psych, whom JB declared innocent, would've recieved everythin-

Actually, had I died and they recieved fake passwords from JB, the resulting chaos would've been hilarious.

And yeah, I got no information from the prior leadership, and should've invited both WoMC and Psych into the thing...even though this would only serve to 'confirm' JB's 'innocence' if they mysteriously ate it.