Pokemon Tactical Postgame

General Spoon

Do you get off us telling you that you did well or something? Because you're coming seriously close to being a sore winner right now <_<.

More like I'm still a bit sore about TM2.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop all this posturing and just agree on one thing?

Without me, Team Rocket wouldn't have won at all.

I disagree. You can't actually judge how we would have played without you because you basically did everything. There's absolutely no way for you to know whether we would have done similar or identical things to what was done in this game without you. You were pretty much a person with 6 different roles, Life, and you are really the only person who won here, but that has no bearing on how the rest of us would have played without you.

edit: oh hey this paragraph is really redundant but i don't want to change it

Edited by Ninji

I still don't get why Spoon is mad at me mistrusting people and following my gut.

Or is it because I didn't use the role the way it was intended and martyr the Vigil night 1?

At least you had the decency to message me and say, "HEY, ARE YOU A BOMB, VIG, OR SK?"

Edited by Adell

Although, I am curious. What exactly is Cipher? Is that just some random name, or is it actually related to in-game stuff?

Same with this 'Realgam Tower' business.

Cipher is from the Gamecube set, set in Orre.

Can we stop all this posturing and just agree on one thing?

Without me, Team Rocket wouldn't have won at all.

You couldn't have won without any of us.

Though maybe Amelia was kind of extra after finding you.

I disagree. You can't actually judge how we would have played without you because you basically did everything. There's absolutely no way for you to know whether we would have done similar or identical things to what was done in this game without you. You were pretty much a person with 6 different roles, Life, and you are really the only person who won here, but that has no bearing on how the rest of us would have played without you.

edit: oh hey this paragraph is really redundant but i don't want to change it

Seriously, Life did win it for us. He found Cipher, killed off 2 of their last 3 members, and he scavenged a boatload of info off the leaders. I mostly picked off his scraps while laughing at Furet :awesome:

I am a little bit disappointed in IET, I have to say. I went out of my way to tell him that the only people I contacted were him and Life, but he didn't pick up on the fact I died the very night after claiming to Life. It should have at least raised his suspicions.

But I think congratulations to Life are in order. It was highly infuriating knowing he was responsible for my death but being unable to do anything to respond, especially when he revealed himself to me after death.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

Information overload, Anouleth. I've had 30 players to co-ordinate information from, and at that point two other people were corroborating Life's story, so I didn't have a lot of doubt on him. It's easy to lose little bits of information - significant to you, maybe, but when I have that times 30, it's easy to miss.

As for Hemlock, yeah. THAT was pretty much my fault. Sorry :(

Guys, I'd like to point your attention to what I was able to do under the village leader's nose. Now think about what would happen if I WAS the village leader (and town oriented).

Information overload, Anouleth. I've had 30 players to co-ordinate information from, and at that point two other people were corroborating Life's story, so I didn't have a lot of doubt on him. It's easy to lose little bits of information - significant to you, maybe, but when I have that times 30, it's easy to miss.

Fair enough. But you must be able to understand how I could be annoying given my perspective on the situation.

How you could be annoying :awesome:? Yeah, I know what you mean. I probably should have checked our PMs again once over. Lots of things I 'probably' should have done, actually. But meh, I think I did pretty well overall anyway.

Not really much you could do, given the unblockable kill they unleashed on you. What's important is that you were able to pass on your information to a successor.

Which didn't really work out for the best since we managed to kill off the successor soon after.

Guys, I'd like to point your attention to what I was able to do under the village leader's nose. Now think about what would happen if I WAS the village leader (and town oriented).

I one-upped you there; I was pretty much town leader hiding behind Furetchen. :awesome: