Fire Emblem Periodic Table

Randoman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sety is replaceable, by Hawk. Seth is not.

I was more or less referring to FE5 Sety... but hey, it furthers Seth's position. :)

I think that if you get Seth killed (how that'd happen I don't know), he'd still be in the conversations. Dunno about endings, since I've never gotten him killed, but yeah.

I'm just posting saying that I won't be able to update the list as often on weekdays because of University.

Also, even though we get FE elements for all 118 real elements, we're not going to go straight to the image making part right away. I'll probably give a few days for people to think of more important elements/elements from underrepresented FEs/etc. to replace some of the existing elements. I'm wanting to refine the list a bit before we get to the final part. Actually, you guys can start suggesting elements to replace right now if you want to, though try to suggest the missing elements that JB25 listed as well.

Is there enough official art for them all?

I'm pretty sure that every playable FE character has official art. Even Gaiden. As for FE 1 and 3, they have TCG art, which I say suffices well enough.

...well, the BS FE characters don't, but I'm sure they'll get official artwork in due time, similarly to how the 7 newcomers in Shadow Dragon did.

87: Fr - Fortomis (Randoman)

It's Fomortiis, not Formotis.

13: Al - Altina

27. Co - Carcino

31: Ga - Gra

73: Ta - Tana

95: Am - Amelia

103: Lr - Laura

104: Rf - Ranulf

I think that if you get Seth killed (how that'd happen I don't know), he'd still be in the conversations. Dunno about endings, since I've never gotten him killed, but yeah.

Given that FE7!Marcus retreats, I'd assume Seth does the same.

Alright, great work guys. We've got elements for practically every element now. All we need are elements for 61: Pm and 98: Cf.

Also, I've updated the list and have surrounded certain FE elements with stars. The stars signify the ones that I'm planning to pick over all the other choices available, which is based on all of the things I mentioned like equal FE representation, importance, variety, etc. If you feel that I chose the wrong one for a certain element (or want to say that my choice was good, so as to counteract any potential arguments against that element), post it in the thread with a detailed explanation. Of course, you're still also allowed to suggest any elements that you think may outprioritize other elements.

Also...

Elements surrounded by #'s are elements that have practically been finalized as the element that will be used for the periodic table, and people can start working for pictures for those elements. Though keep in mind, even elements surrounded by #'s may potentially be changed depending on the circumstances, though out of politeness, elements surrounded by #'s that have had pictures made for them already will not be changeable anymore, so as to not waste the person's time they spent on it (unless its quality is questionable).

Though here are some conditions I want you to follow for the picture:

1. To keep the table consistant, copy the element tile from my attachment, and edit the picture in it from there.

2. Save the pictures for the elements only (keeping the black border intact) and keep it in PNG format. You can either choose to send it as an attachment or host it on photobucket or a similar site.

3. Try to stick with either official FE art or sprites, since we don't want fan artists chasing after us, using their pictures when they don't want us to (unless you somehow miraculously get their permission, and even then, we probably won't have room to credit them for it).

4. Keep the resolution of the tiles the same. Don't enlarge or shrink it at all, since otherwise it won't fit well in the table.

5. As for the letters and numbers in the tile, try to make them completely black or completely white.

Perhaps the little ball of energy in Nergal's hand? ........Or is that dark magic?

Either way, we should probably stick with it since we don't have any other pictures that even slightly resemble Quintessence.

Edited by Randoman

...and we officially have all the elements we need now!

So right now, we're at the element refining step (as in voting for or against the elements that I've starred in my opening post, or suggesting more important elements to use that haven't been brought up yet) and preliminary element tile making step (you can start working on tiles for elements that are surrounded by #'s, as long as the tiles follow the conditions I posted in my opening post). Keep in mind that since I'm very unfamiliar with Jugdral and Tellius, you guys will probably have to help me out with those elements.

Since Camus gets two tiles, I propose this change.

96: Cm - Chiasmir (good luck getting a pic of this one!)

Alternately, you can have Cormag/Colm take this one (the other one gets Cobalt)

35: Br - *Brendan Reed* (4chan), Brom (Acacia Sgt), Briggid (Lightning), Berserker (JB25)

I think Briggid should override Brendan Reed. Brendan isn't really important at all in FE7 - he tells Nino who her real parents are and get backstabbed, and thats about it. Briggid on the other hand is one of the few first Gen crusaders of FE4, plays a key role in FE5 and has a few plot scenes related to her rather than one on a gaiden chapter.

I'm with IET. Brendan is just a plot device. Briggid has personality, as well as advancing the plot, while bearing the bow Ichival and also being...anyway, Brendan only appears in the flesh in one gaiden chapter. Briggid ... does more.

For 11-Na, couldn't you use Nagi instead?

since it's hinted that Nagi is quite possibly the reincarnation of Narga or something and as far as I know, there isn't any adequate image of Narga, besides the tome, which is boring

Edited by Bianchi