Lumi's Spritastic Coffeeshop.

Thor Odinson

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14uz249.jpg

Finished fullbody. Open to suggestions as always. Rip it apart however you will, though it's been established that I can't trim for life.

Looks great! Her cape on my left side is devoid of shading though.

The last one of your competition sprites has my favorite palette out of the lot.

Some of the changes to your mug are pretty good(the girl you did the fullbody on) but alot of them are just changes without improvement, nameable the hair shading, it sorta went from not great but not shocking to OMG IMA DITHER everything :|

The near shoulderpad(our right) and the collar are both changed without being real improvements on the mug.

I think your Shannan still looks very Karel, which isn't too bad cause they are kinda similar in looks, but I just think that it'd be better if he was less Karel like, iono /rambles.

I'll try to fix the hair on the next update. Damn hair. Always so problematic.

I'm going to see if I can pick some better refs for the trims.

I tested out a bunch of different combos for Shanan, and the Karel-look just, dunno, suits him best. I settled with FE6 Karel's far eye, Rutger's near eye, Raven's nose, and Joshua's mouth on him, though I guess when I get around to doing a custom (maybe) He'll look different.

LOLAstra.

Wait Vamp, by the collar/shoulderpad thing, do you mean the one in my avatar or the one on the fullbody?

Because yeah. The one in the avatar is Astra's version.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ermm if you want... I can have a go at editing it... if you like, cause I don't think I can explain how to fix them haha they just look kinda wrong to me, like how the collar sits, and how it slopes down her shoulder on the other side of the hair.

It does seem to be more of a shape issue than shading on the collar and pad though.

Haha, it shouldn't be too drastic a change, I might go through and do it tonight.

If you want I can record it and upload it so you can see what's done and how I did it(It might be good to have for future reference when editing,basically for people to see how I edit mugs), I'd obviously have full credits in the description for both your and ALS' work on the mug.

A) HOLY SHIT.

B) Full or most?

C) right half of collar (left our POV) the trim kind of ends out of nowhere.

D) Project Seth?

E) Feel free to ignore C, I dont know if its workable or not, I cant custom well.