Lumi's Spritastic Coffeeshop.

Thor Odinson

Full custom this time. Referenced a ton, but no splicing involved.

I probably missed a pixel on the collar, though it's probably just the shading got dark there.

Project Seth is still ongoing. I just have been doing other sprites lately to plan out what Sniper's gonna look like.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I haven't posted here yet to tell you your stuff rocks, which I should've because it does. :D

I especially like Shanan because it's a full-custom that's good and not made by Astra or Vamp, you guys do them so much that it's not as unique anymore XD

Edited by Luka Megurine

14uz249.jpg

Finished fullbody. Open to suggestions as always. Rip it apart however you will, though it's been established that I can't trim for life.

Her right (our left arm) has weird shading, as I mentioned before. There are also more shading (or the lack thereof) problem, like her cape. And where is the light source? It sometimes seems to be in front and slightly in an angle to our left, and sometimes from an angle upward. I suppose these are my lol mistakes, though.

Also, the sword doesn't quite make sense. With its shape, I see it not being able to leave its sheathe. Also corset and boots.

But lolFE anyway.

lookin' sexy

I was going for somewhat of a fancier killing edge, and making a curved sword is annoying enough by itself. >___<

The corset's armor, yo. Steel-plated covered by leather. Defense is important too. :awesome:

The shading I'll deal with on the next update.