October sucks...

Fenrir

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dickpickl3 Yup

Holy crap I hate how the weather here in Indiana seems to know what season it is.

In the few days before it was autumn it was 90* out and the day after fall it was 70* and now it keeps dropping and dropping. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GRADUAL CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=<

I HATE THE COLD!!! AND THE DROP WAS SO HUGE THAT NOW I HATE 70 DEGREES!!! NOW I MISS 90 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know, I <3 heat. I </3 cold. (I thought that might represent a crossed out heart good enough, but it probably doesn't)

EDIT: Oh yeah. *remembers it became fall in September not October*

But anyway, to keep it related I guess, my dad says that it might snow by halloween again like it did a while ago (I forget if it was long ago or not but at least within 10 years ago or something like that)

oh so you both live somewhere in indiana. i used to live there so i was wondering =p

Yup, Indiana is like perfect on the seasons, now i live in Texas, we have 2 seasons, rainy/somewhat cold and Hot.

Does ne1 live in indianapolis?

I remember going to Indiana once. My god the corn fields.

Playing Texas Hold 'em in that nice little hotel with my uncles, one of which brought some really nice chips, was hella sweet.

Edited by Obviam

oh so you both live somewhere in indiana. i used to live there so i was wondering =p

Yup, Indiana is like perfect on the seasons, now i live in Texas, we have 2 seasons, rainy/somewhat cold and Hot.

I live about an hour from Indianapolis right now.

Whats wrong with you?

Waz wrong wichyu???

I had a few terrible experiences in the cold last winter. I became ever thankful for warmth. Plus some things in summer of 09 made me get more and more used to heat. Now 90 degrees seems like 80 to me. So in my view 70 feels like 60.

I just sometimes like the feeling of being baked in heat now I guess. XD Hot and dry, though, I hate hot and humid.

Recently it's always been late in changes, or so I've noticed. Especially the transition from winter to spring. This year spring wasn't as off schedule.

I live about 20 miles west of Indianapolis.

Richmond going to Earlham.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I PLAN ON GOING TO EARLHAM AFTER I GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!!!!!