the best stat

whase

61 members have voted

1. 1. what stat do you prefer?

Strength and Speed equally. No good havin' 2 Str and 20 Speed. 20 Str and 2 Spd is impractical suicide. And 20 of each with 2 skill and axes ain't gonna get far either.

Defense for me, especially in Shadow Dragon story mode. I too love the tink sound, and I think SD has the best one. Other than just that game, I also love seeing like a mage or thief get tinked when they are overleveled in special runs or Sacred Stones.

But when it comes to online in SD I guess it isn't so important. My Palla had defense maxed at 30 and Hp at 60 as a Paladin (my tank since it was a girls run) but got speed screwed. Ogma one turns her with a forged brave weapon at 15X4 damage. I guess speed wins on the higher levels of play.

Defense for me, especially in Shadow Dragon story mode. I too love the tink sound, and I think SD has the best one. Other than just that game, I also love seeing like a mage or thief get tinked when they are overleveled in special runs or Sacred Stones.

But when it comes to online in SD I guess it isn't so important. My Palla had defense maxed at 30 and Hp at 60 as a Paladin (my tank since it was a girls run) but got speed screwed. Ogma one turns her with a forged brave weapon at 15X4 damage. I guess speed wins on the higher levels of play.

speed always iwns, hence why the Marshalls, ArchSages and the Paladins in FE10 all sucked, too low of speed cap (and you all know it >.>)

speed always iwns, hence why the Marshalls, ArchSages and the Paladins in FE10 all sucked, too low of speed cap (and you all know it >.>)

It wasn't so much the speed cap. It was generally a combination of poor base/growth in speed and/or poor availability and/or poor movement and/or poor durability. Oscar, Titania, and Gatrie are all pretty good despite having low speed caps. And Haar has a low speed cap but is one of the best characters in the game.

It wasn't so much the speed cap. It was generally a combination of poor base/growth in speed and/or poor availability and/or poor movement and/or poor durability. Oscar, Titania, and Gatrie are all pretty good despite having low speed caps. And Haar has a low speed cap but is one of the best characters in the game.

Many of them are victims of circumstance. Like the CRK. Mak's growth and base in spd could make him decent enough. It's just, by the time he shows up you have to start thinking about endgame. No reason to train a 33 spd cap that has all of 20 spd or 21 if you are lucky in 3-11.

Haar would be bad, too, if he split from 2-E until 3-11.