I crushed Lunatic, but I think it also crushed me

do loaned units take the place of the character that you have of the same name? and if my unit can be loaned...oh my gosh. I just wanna finish it so I can get the items in the shop.

Edit: just to clarify. I don't have the game. I'm waiting for the US release...if that never comes I may import however...just planning ahead :3

Edited by Griffen78

• 4 weeks later...

or *shudder* FE11 H5.

By the sounds of it, FE12 lunatic far surpasse that of FE11 H5. I myself am a casual player that enjoys easier runs than the hader ranked ones. In fact, FE11 H5 mode is the only highest difficulty Fire Emblem I have ever completed. I would gladly trade with you, haha.

Normally, I would take my time going through a difficulty of this caliber, but those preparation stat boosters is something I desperately need for wifi. Just playing through lunatic sounds like an even greater pain than H5, where you could at least take hundreds of turns of careful waiting, attacking and abusing.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, congrats on the completion. It's sad how hard this mode is, all of my characters have max stats, and sometimes they die. It's like, when you have max stats and people are killing you, there is something wrong.

Wow, congrats on the completion. It's sad how hard this mode is, all of my characters have max stats, and sometimes they die. It's like, when you have max stats and people are killing you, there is something wrong.

I believe some refer to this phenomenon as 'a challenging endgame'.

I believe some refer to this phenomenon as 'a challenging endgame'.

At chapter 5. :/ Of course, I might have maxed one of the enemies stats on accident...

I was just pointing out that Lunitic Mode is tuff.