Axemen (and some women) Look-at-who-won-the HnH.

Zak Something

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You use the word "Fanboy" in such a deragotory way it's just ignorant when coming from you. Finish FE5 using those guys and you'll know what I meant. Heck, I even hate repeating this to you: Unlike you, I never talk from my experience. And I don't judge characters by how attractive they are either. That is one of the most retarded, nerdy and fanboy-ish things to do. At least Lumi can set aside the difference between "fact" and "opinion" when judging her Swordmasters.

How do I use Fanboy in a derogatory? I have nothing against Othin/Halvan. I don't know them. I heard they're amazing units, but I don't know him and I prefer to root for units I know, okay? And what do you mean, you always bring up your experiences and call them facts which gets pretty goddamn annoying. And I don't judge chatacers by how attractive they are, where do you even get that? I'VE ADMITTED THAT LYN IS A SUB-PAR UNIT if that's what you're getting at. I still like her and like using her. I can set aside the differences between "fact" and "opinion" wrt Swordmasters too.

TL;DR: Shut up. :facepalm:

How do I use Fanboy in a derogatory? I have nothing against Othin/Halvan. I don't know them. I heard they're amazing units, but I don't know him and I prefer to root for units I know, okay? And what do you mean, you always bring up your experiences and call them facts which gets pretty goddamn annoying. And I don't judge chatacers by how attractive they are, where do you even get that? I'VE ADMITTED THAT LYN IS A SUB-PAR UNIT if that's what you're getting at. I still like her and like using her. I can set aside the differences between "fact" and "opinion" wrt Swordmasters too.

TL;DR: Shut up. :facepalm:

@Italics: Because you use it in a wrong way even when it doesn't apply. I say a character is excellent, and you think that's fanboying. It's just ignorant and ironic.

@Underline: Stop applying things that you do. I might even have to get Narga to prove you wrong, because of how thick you are, refering to my facts as "opinions".

@Bold: Where? It's all around you. You see a cute female character and go use and hype her, that's the thing. If you think the idea of applying logic to everyone of the units I use, well guess what, I find fanboy guys that use a character because it's an attractive female even more annoying.

@Italics: Because you use it in a wrong way even when it doesn't apply. I say a character is excellent, and you think that's fanboying. It's just ignorant and ironic.

@Underline: Stop applying things that you do. I might even have to get Narga to prove you wrong, because of how thick you are, refering to my facts as "opinions".

@Bold: Where? It's all around you. You see a cute female character and go use and hype her, that's the thing. If you think the idea of applying logic to everyone of the units I use, well guess what, I find fanboy guys that use a character because it's an attractive female even more annoying.

1. How am I using it the wrong way? You've fanboyed before, especially for Sanaki. Besides, fanboy can mean different things. Obviously we are using different definitions.

2. I don't do that! YOU DO THAT! With your "X is a terrible unit. This is fact." which I'd expect from an gamefaqs user. I don't pull that crap. I always say "X is a good unit to me. Even if said unit is statistically awful, if I find a use for it and enjoy using it I will.

3. Excuse me? This from the guy who uses Sigrun "because she's sexy"? L-O-L. And you train Heather and Lyre for those reasons as well. There are plenty of pretty female units I pass over because they're not good units like the aforementioned Sigrun, and Lyre.

Honestly, enough with this "holier than thou" attitude. It's annoying.

1. How am I using it the wrong way? You've fanboyed before, especially for Sanaki. Besides, fanboy can mean different things. Obviously we are using different definitions.

2. I don't do that! YOU DO THAT! With your "X is a terrible unit. This is fact." which I'd expect from an gamefaqs user. I don't pull that crap. I always say "X is a good unit to me. Even if said unit is statistically awful, if I find a use for it and enjoy using it I will.

3. Excuse me? This from the guy who uses Sigrun "because she's sexy"? L-O-L. And you train Heather and Lyre for those reasons as well. There are plenty of pretty female units I pass over because they're not good units like the aforementioned Sigrun, and Lyre.

Honestly, enough with this "holier than thou" attitude. It's annoying.

1. There is only one definition for the word "fanboy", and "fanboy" isn't being attracted to a character, being my case to Sanaki. Fanboying is hyping that character and having them as your favorite character, which, Sanaki isn't. Words don't have different meaning because of the person who doesn't understand their real meaning, that's just being poorly-knowledged. Like I said, it's ignorant. Not to mention I would have to favor her extrememly as a unit, which is what you and NM do better. But are you fanboys? Of course not.

2. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, not realizing it was your opinion stated, dammit. I'm okay it, as long as you don't imply that character you're hyping is zomgreat when it's terribad.

3. I use them because I do fanboy over them. Another fact in faboyism is pride. 8]

Hell, you should've seen me trying to raise Heather at the tier list topic. That was epic trolling right there, although unintentional.

@Soul

It's the existing Hard Mode hack in the Hacked games forum section... It's the one where Seth starts as a LV.15 Cavalier instead of a LV 20/1 Paladin.... IDK who made it....

NINJA"D

Edited by Frostbite