I like a girl at school

Junkhead

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're lesbien?

But really, just talk to her, try to find things in common, if you feel uncomfortable asking her out, just try to become friends with her. Get to know her friends too so you feel more comfortable around her.

Be really dashing and sweep her off her feet, or something. I mean, you're attractive enough for it to work, probably, just don't fuck up too badly and you should be fine. You've got an opportunity, grab it by the balls. If things don't go right, who cares, it really won't mean anything. Basically, the risk:reward ratio is pretty damn good.

Be really dashing and sweep her off her feet, or something. I mean, you're attractive enough for it to work, probably, just don't fuck up too badly and you should be fine. You've got an opportunity, grab it by the balls. If things don't go right, who cares, it really won't mean anything. Basically, the risk:reward ratio is pretty damn good.

Sweeping someone off their feet is no easy task, he could have absolutely nothing in common and not be funny, worst case. even if he is funny she might not like his jokes.

personal sidenote of mine, is it worth it to date a really nice chick who isnt really hot, but not at all ugly?

Sweeping someone off their feet is no easy task, he could have absolutely nothing in common and not be funny, worst case. even if he is funny she might not like his jokes.

personal sidenote of mine, is it worth it to date a really nice chick who isnt really hot, but not at all ugly?

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can be dashing if they really try. 8]

On the sidenote, your choice. Would you be willing to fuck her? If yes, go ahead. If no, then is sex important to you? If no, then go ahead. If yes, well then it probably isn't worth it, right?

Or better yet grab her by the balls

Edited by mikethfc

Why are you wasting your time posting a topic here about it? Get the fuck onto plotting how to win her over. A good start is self-introduction. Man up and don't be a pussy who just sits and waits for shit to happen.

If you want something to happen, you probably need to do something to actually make it happen. That doesn't include making a thread about it because that won't do shit.

Why are you wasting your time posting a topic here about it? Get the fuck onto plotting how to win her over. A good start is self-introduction. Man up and don't be a pussy who just sits and waits for shit to happen.

If you want something to happen, you probably need to do something to actually make it happen. That doesn't include making a thread about it because that won't do shit.

You got a point there, but i am not sure a self-introduction helps in school.

You got a point there, but i am not sure a self-introduction helps in school.

I don't see any other way. What alternatives would there be? Wait for something to happen by chance? That gets nobody anywhere.

I don't see any other way. What alternatives would there be? Wait for something to happen by chance? That gets nobody anywhere.

Just having a cold, meaningless talk about the weather would work just fine, as a start.

Well, Soul dooesn't have a negative reputation at his school, right?

Seriously, if he's moderately attractive and charismatic, I don't think you can really beat just getting aquanted with the girl and flirting with her.

Just having a cold, meaningless talk about the weather would work just fine, as a start.

But it's all about situation. Soul needs to give us more information on this girl and his current relationship with her for us to have a good understanding of this thing. Or I may need to read through the thread to find that info if it's there. Until then I'm gonna assume they don't normally talk and he's going by what he knows of her personality and looks. Going up to a random stranger and talking about the weather is not what I'd call an ice breaker as opposed to an informal introduction.

I like the way Raven puts it...Soul needs to say everything about this chick and post links to nudes.

On the sidenote, your choice. Would you be willing to fuck her? If yes, go ahead. If no, then is sex important to you? If no, then go ahead. If yes, well then it probably isn't worth it, right?

I dunno man, sex is important but im a young little fuck. id prolly bang her, id probly go out with her now but...she lives 30-45 min away X_X

I'm not in this for sex, lol.

Anyway, I won't do what Raven and Musashi-sama suggested me to do. Not at the moment at least. I got notified that that girl wasn't the type you could just aproach and ask out. A friend will also do me the favor of getting her email for me first. :)