I like a girl at school

Junkhead

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolno, it would make it obvious I'm hitting on her. Besides, it's much easier if someone else did it. You just don't know my reaction when I see her........ :awesome:

In all seriousness, do it yourself.

Grab your testicles and tell her you've noticed her around, and that you would like her phone number or email. Or Facebook, etc. Fuck other people, it's just you and her. YOU & HER.

PS. NO-ONE ELSE.

The way you're going about it is the proper 12 year old's method. Fucking man up, son.

Edited by VanguardRaven

I'm not in this for sex, lol.

Anyway, I won't do what Raven and Musashi-sama suggested me to do. Not at the moment at least. I got notified that that girl wasn't the type you could just aproach and ask out. A friend will also do me the favor of getting her email for me first. :)

I'm not in this for sex, lol.

SEX

WHAT?

Lolno, it would make it obvious I'm hitting on her. Besides, it's much easier if someone else did it. You just don't know my reaction when I see her........ :awesome:

whats the problem of hitting on somebody you like? am i missing something?

go ahead, when you see her, just make sure that it hits her right in the face

The way you're going about it is the proper 12 year old's method. Fucking man up, son.

[/color]

tru tru

Soul lacks self-steem. Goddamn man,a few DUDES find you attractive, why the fuck wouldn't the ladies? Come oooooooon, are you a man or a vermin?

I dunno man, sex is important but im a young little fuck. id prolly bang her, id probly go out with her now but...she lives 30-45 min away X_X

Yeah, here's a man with his priorities straight. Be willing to fuck someone, as long as you don't have to take public transport.

Anyway, I won't do what Raven and Musashi-sama suggested me to do. Not at the moment at least. I got notified that that girl wasn't the type you could just aproach and ask out. A friend will also do me the favor of getting her email for me first. :)

Bold: No girl is Soul, just try to get along with her and you should do just fine. Another choice is to find a perfect chance while in classes or things like that. There's also break for it.

Underlined: I wouldn't do so if I were you. It may be a good choice depending on the situation or if she's willing to, but in my experience it means one thing: stalking, not a good way to introduce yourself.

The most important thing is to act, not wait for things to happen out of nowhere.

how do girls do this stuff? No really, I'm curious. D:

I mean, are you supposed to just go up to a guy and talk to them? Isn't that too direct though? Or are you supposed to make yourself interesting/attractive enough to make them talk to you first?

Men are too stupid to start talking first. Trust me, you want to be preemptive.

It's true, ladies. Give us some help and surprise us.

What the fuck are we going to say? "Fuck you for giving me positive attention."

Edited by Obviam

Men are too stupid to start talking first. Trust me, you want to be preemptive.

oh! okay! another question: Are you supposed to make it clear that you like them or should you just act like you want to be friends? D:

It's true, ladies. Give us some help and surprise us.

What the fuck are we going to say? "Fuck you for giving me positive attention."

but what if, for example, it is a girl you find unattractive? Wouldn't it creep you out that she likes you? :S

oh! okay! another question: Are you supposed to make it clear that you like them or should you just act like you want to be friends? D:

You should tell them you like them, but I will note that personally I'd have to be friends with anyone I was going to date (or whatever). Not necessarily prior; I mean that I'd want to actually like the person and not just whatever flesh they happen to be in command of.

but what if, for example, it is a girl you find unattractive? Wouldn't it creep you out that she likes you? :S

It's still somewhat flattering. I'd probably have to let them down and I'd have to worry about not being a dick about it, but if I were the sort of person to just treat them like trash then everyone would see that I'm the one who's trash and then it wouldn't matter what I did to them as far as their dignity is concerned. Or maybe the person is nice and not really all that unattractive, at least considering how nice they are.

Also this totally works both ways. What if a girl I attempt to interact with thinks I'm absolutely hideous even though I'm incredibly beautiful as you should all know by now? What about me? Well, I don't know, but I still have to take the risk or nothing's going to happen. Right?

Edited by Obviam

Also this totally works both ways. What if a girl I attempt to interact with thinks I'm absolutely hideous even though I'm incredibly beautiful as you should all know by now? What about me? Well, I don't know, but I still have to take the risk or nothing's going to happen. Right?

the main problem for you is, irl you can't edit the rest of the scenery around you out. It's very distracting!

You should tell them you like them, but I will note that personally I'd have to be friends with anyone I was going to date (or whatever). Not necessarily prior; I mean that I'd want to actually like the person and not just whatever flesh they happen to be in command of.

It's still somewhat flattering. I'd probably have to let them down and I'd have to worry about not being a dick about it, but if I were the sort of person to just treat them like trash then everyone would see that I'm the one who's trash and then it wouldn't matter what I did to them as far as their dignity is concerned. Or maybe the person is nice and not really all that unattractive, at least considering how nice they are.

this is so true. thanks.

Yeah it is completely shallow, which I really hate. :/ I actually think I'm going to stop myself from being obsessed with the way he looks, first, then talk to him. Because if I don't, I'm just being shallow which is really disgusting and what I promised myself never to be. and second, I'm going to end up saying something really stupid no matter how much I plan.

"hi. I'm.. uh, hi. So how are.. uh. wanna date. no? ok. just wondering. I was just kidding anyway. yeah. I'm a crossdresser. k. bye." 8D

Edited by Supersonic