Mindscrew Mafia- the game!

riariadne

Hey, if the government was right 1/3 of the time we'd be in a much better shape.

a cookie to whoever gets the reference

Calvin and Hobbes reference, except that's 75%. He was saying 75% would be considered great. So let's take 75 as the new 100, 1/3 is essentially 33 rounded down, 33/75 is still an F.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you even trying to get cute, Lightning? The fact of the matter is that you haven't proved that you can run a competent Mafia game and clearly need someone to hold your hand through the whole thing. So stop pretending that the one game that you managed to get right means that you're good enough to mod. Mostly since you've had 2/3 games CANCELED.

Sure I had a game that was canceled too. But my game was canceled while it was ongoing and barring losing computer access (since I lost my spreadsheet of the game), it wouldn't have been. There were no other hitches.

At least it was completed without screw ups.

Cool. Lightning also had a game with no screw ups. Also. Aren't you the person who tried to put in a miller role with no cop?

Good mafia games are not a combination of roles thrown randomly together.

1: Miller with no cop

2: Town is far too strong

3: Drivers on both sides will confuse things unless you've determined which one goes first and which goes second.

4: Every role is unique, making it difficult for the mafia to blend in.

5: Once again, the town is far too strong.

You need to rethink the roles and the balance of this game. I would take out the gallis (with the way we put our votes out, Gallis won't be a very good role to use), and change the Miller, town driver and bulletproof into townies. Presuming the Silenced player can vote but not talk, that gives the town a mislynch but little information beyond scumtells.

Edited by BK-201

Looks like I was completely right to not join this game. Reason being, All of Lightning's past games have been bad. (First big mafia game was too easy for town. First Mini Mafia game was also unbalanced and not well put together, and he didn't really do a good job at moderating it. So I avoided this game, It appears that this one has fallen like the rest.

Nothing against you personally, Lightning.