Mindscrew Mafia- the game!

riariadne

The rules:

• Rule Number -3: This is a game. You're supposed to have fun in games. So have fun.
  • Rule Number -2: You are going to be confused. Do not ask for explanations because you will get none.
  • Rule Number -1: Me and Snike must be invited to any and all PMs, no taking pictures of role PM, 1 "screw you" post after you die only. Oh and if you aren't playing don't talk.
  • Rule Number 0: I cannot tell you any positive numbered rules.

Snike is comodding.

IRC is useful to have for this game. (like this channel Life Kindly provided: Click here to get to IRC and go to channel #trailmix.)

Players (18):

Psych

Ether

Slayer X

Skypor

Levity JB25

alfredo094

Proto

Anouleth

Raymond

Spike

Dracohon

mikethfc

SilentShaman

Sue Sylvestor

Jean-Marc

I Eat Tables

Radiant Dragon

Replacements:

Role PMs are being distributed. Some people may not get theirs yet.

The game will officially start when all role PMs are distributed and 13 of the players have posted in the thread.

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mafia in this game! Everybody quick lynch me.

Well hello everyone. I haven't had a game in a while. (Since Epicmafia froze for me two days ago and i didn't bother to check again)

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who hadn't received my role PM... I likely won't be on the rest of the day, however.

Whole weekend for me most likely, and judging by the other claims i would say nobody else has got their Role PMs yet

I've sent out a grand total of 2 PMs actually. That's not at all a mindscrew.

@Bizz: ;_;

JB has been subbed in for Bizz.

Edited by Lightning

Can this start soon? >_>

God this is going to be boring.

But then again, Lightning is the host.

He's boring, and I'm insane.

And he still lost in my game. For not thinking ahead.

Take it to PMs. Stop being openly retarded. It doesn't bolster everyone's opinion of you.

OK, I'm fed up with this.

Lightning, what the fuck? You started the game early on the 14th. It's now the 16th and most of the players haven't received their roles. This really isn't funny anymore as my respect for you hosting Mafia games (remember your last try?) is dropping down to Psych levels. And if everyone hasn't received their roles PMs by 4 PM EST, I recommend that everyone quit this game. Since if Lightning can't do something as simple as create Role PMs BEFORE the game starts and just quickly send them out (here's a hint: save them as a draft without a recipient), stuff like updates are going to suck since he will definitely make mistakes.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

My family is hosting a party and I've had to help get ready for it, and that's kind of more important at the moment, hence why most of the PMs aren't out.

If you're that impatient you can have yours next -_-

Edited by Lightning

My family is hosting a party and I've had to help get ready for it, and that's kind of more important at the moment, hence why most of the PMs aren't out.

I can understand that Real Life takes priority over an internet forum Mafia game. What I don't understand is why the role PMs weren't written before the game started...

I don't mind waiting too much for the game to start though, as long as discussion is good and the updates are on time.