Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty, as always. <3

The face seems a little... Off though. I don't know how to explain it but it just doesn't seem Cloud-like.

mundus1.gif

a9b5ec20069f6c240a728ecc30a36b08.png

FE7x - Mundus, Nabatan Guardian, Swordmaster :)

I think i might need his right arm to raise slightly in frame 3 as it's a bit stark in the anim, though this might just be because the anim cuts off, I'll make sure I double check it after adding some more frames to be sure it works, if not then I'll have a transitional arm movement thing :D

I might go through and mess with clouds face and body a tiny bit, but I'm overall happy with the hair, even if it isn't quite accurate, I prefer it longer and stuff :)

mundus1.gif

a9b5ec20069f6c240a728ecc30a36b08.png

FE7x - Mundus, Nabatan Guardian, Swordmaster :)

I think i might need his right arm to raise slightly in frame 3 as it's a bit stark in the anim, though this might just be because the anim cuts off, I'll make sure I double check it after adding some more frames to be sure it works, if not then I'll have a transitional arm movement thing :D

I might go through and mess with clouds face and body a tiny bit, but I'm overall happy with the hair, even if it isn't quite accurate, I prefer it longer and stuff :)

I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT

mundus-5.gif

688361660a5b485dac017d77f388db8e.png

Ms paint is messing with my gif colours so i've lost a few tones, the animations' more to check for flow atm I'll sort the colours out eventually :) *maybe save the gif's on photoshop*

Anyways, added the half raised arm in frame 3 so it flows more smoothly, just need to tweak the 2nd row of frames so they're smoother now, mainly the kilt as I think the hair falls nicely.

I think the when he blurs(the part where it ends) doesn't make much sense.

He is his pose but it doesn't look like he is moving, it just looks like his being blurred.

Though, this might only be apparent cause that is where it cuts off. Very cool still. :)

I think the when he blurs(the part where it ends) doesn't make much sense.

He is his pose but it doesn't look like he is moving, it just looks like his being blurred.

Though, this might only be apparent cause that is where it cuts off. Very cool still. :)

Basically word for word what i was thinking.

I still think it's pwnsome