Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

I can easily do that with my arm :| but maybe I'm a bad example, I can hook my legs over my shoulders lool

@Seph: you're welcome to, just post them or pm them to me so i can take a look when your done and maybe tidy them or w/e ;) :P (I should start working on Zane soon btw)

(let me know if you want to use any of my other Fe4 mugs too btw, doesn't much look like fe4a will go ahead and I don't realy hack, so yeh)

Edited by Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can easily do that with my arm :| but maybe I'm a bad example, I can hook my legs over my shoulders lool

@Seph: you're welcome to, just post them or pm them to me so i can take a look when your done and maybe tidy them or w/e ;) :P (I should start working on Zane soon btw)

(let me know if you want to use any of my other Fe4 mugs too btw, doesn't much look like fe4a will go ahead and I don't realy hack, so yeh)

The arm's not the problem; I can bend it back like that too, but I can't twist my hand back like that after bending my arm :P

(Alrighty. I can use Shagaal? :awesome: Cause, seriously, that Shagaal is still fucking sexy.)

haha sure, pretty much any of then that you want, except maybe Tiltyu, I'd have to ask tama about that one. just frame up whichever ones you want and throw them back at me to tidy the frames ;)

No real need for the first gen good guy sprites, since it takes place after second gen though, the bad guys got brought back to life, oh noes :awesome:

I'll do just that during tomorrow's stream. Thanks for everythin', Vamp.

P.s. I can move my hand like that :| haha I generally test out mah poses D: b4 I sprite them *prances around like vaida... falls in the massive high-heals*

If you can move your hand around like that, then I am jealous of your flexibility XD I'm prolly just too fat to do it :|

@ Vaida. It's my next cosplay. Srs. XD. Anyway .... It looks great! Cant wait to see her shaded

And um...umm *trys to hold it in*...umm..

Would you ever take a request of one of them ? * hides from Vampy*

Edited by TheReaper

Thanks all, will take that stuff into account when i go and mess with vaida again soon, till then

b243916dc667008a91148165218902f4.png54423739f12709807dbd9d4fbeaede39.png

Just fixed the arm so the salute sat better, the hand was too low before, will probably still tinker with the shading and stuff a bit more, threw in a pic of me I used as a reference when making this(cause I hadn't posted that when i originally posted the self portrait)

I'm likin' his face there, Vamp. It's pretty cool. He's got this whole "I'm better than you" pose, and it fits :3

Also, just something that's been bothering me FOR FOREVER, your topic title should either be "Gallerie du Vampire" or "Gallerie des Vampires" since what you have now means "gallery the vampires". Google translate might say it's correct, but, after living in Quebec for two years, I'd have to say that Google is wrong XD

Edited by seph1212

And maybe change it to "Vampyr"? XD

That's some creative stuff you did for that cloak, though. All in all, it looks quite a bit like a younger Ashtor.

The hair is disappointingly simple, however.

(I never understood why cloaked shoulders are always flat, too. It makes no sense to me =/ )

Still technically not correct, since it should be "Vampyrs" since you're using "des" instead of "du" it has to be plural on the noun as well.

You could also change the "des" to "du" to make it singular. Your choice.

Just mentioning.

The only thing worse than grammar nerds...French grammar nerds!

But seriously, I kind of really love that splice a ton. I mean its amazing(in my opinion). I am amazed. Completely. Ah. Love it. The colors, the face. The hair. The shaman looking hood. The headband.

Good work.

And i don't think the hair is too simple considering you have a hood thing and a headband and its not like those three have tons of hair to work with.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman