QUICK, CHOOSE.

Darros

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more better?

• Kyle
    • Heather

I cast my vote for Heather. Almost essential for the Griel Mercenaries. Gave her Disarm as well - Steal + Disarm on someone with 38 skill = A boatload of free items. :D Heather is awesome! Her Bane is one of the only reasons I get past the killer Fiona I train up in the Dawn Brigade. She's actually quite useful as a fighting unit with Pass. Daggers aren't versy strong though, so even at her cap strength she'll probably need it forged, but Bane is quite trigger happy. Especially with Vantage as well.

Vantage+Disarm+Steal = Win.

I don't really have a comment about Kyle, personally I prefer Franz, Forde, and Amelia over him.

lol its not FE characters, but it can be. Its the two people sitting next to me, my friends and project workers.

Yay school :newyears:

I cast my vote for Heather. Almost essential for the Griel Mercenaries. Gave her Disarm as well - Steal + Disarm on someone with 38 skill = A boatload of free items. :D Heather is awesome! Her Bane is one of the only reasons I get past the killer Fiona I train up in the Dawn Brigade. She's actually quite useful as a fighting unit with Pass. Daggers aren't versy strong though, so even at her cap strength she'll probably need it forged, but Bane is quite trigger happy. Especially with Vantage as well.

Vantage+Disarm+Steal = Win.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but lol.

Anyway, Heather because she is my favorite FE10 character, whereas Kyle is one of my least favorite in FE8.

Heather isn't essential for shit.

She's useful, yes, but the only time (having played all three difficulties, mind you) she's ever even qualified as essential was the draft where she was my only Merc besides Oscar.

So no, there's no point in the game where Heather is "essential"