• MarioKirby
    • Acey555
    • Eclipse
    • TheReaper
    • Chalis
    • Astelaine
    • Vampire Elf

Hahah, right Adell.

I must admit I never imagined Rebecca middle fingering me.

As for my choice, maybe because I'm like that with palettes, just see my previous splices and my sprite. I don't know, I just liked it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia's is the best one.

Wrong.

Honorable mentions to Nickt, Amely, and Vamp.
Voted for Nickt, but Vamp was a very close second. Something about Nickt's makes me like it a bit better though.

My thanks to you both. ~

Mine's really original, and has some good colors.

It's face also looks like it is being sucked into a third world portal, by that, I mean it's warped to one side.

Blue pad shading could also be touched up too.

Best two are clearly Astel's and Vamp's.

Go fuck yourself Nickt.

Get over the fact that you're losing, instead of resorting to insulting someone's sprite.

I'm sorry, but you just sound so fucking arrogant.

Wrong.

And it's called an opinion. Sorry for having one.

Edited by seph1212

Yeah, I should do that...

I'll get on that tomorrow. I've been running this pile of shitty trash computer all day, and it's starting to freeze up XD

I shall stream and make that better tomorrow. Acceptable?

Go fuck yourself Nickt.

Get over the fact that you're losing, instead of resorting to insulting someone's sprite.

I'm sorry, but you just sound so fucking arrogant.

And it's called an opinion. Sorry for having one.

Lol, learn to handle criticism, instead of acting like a baby when someone finally says your sprite isn't as good as everyone else makes it out to be.

Also, saying something is best isn't an opinion, saying it's good is, saying it's better than others when it isn't, is just stupid.

Open up each of the sprites in paint, and compare each to each, and the best two are clearly Astel's and Vamp's, you can't deal with that, you get over yourself.

It's face also looks like it is being sucked into a third world portal, by that, I mean it's warped to one side.

That's not critique. That's being an arrogant ass.

Blue pad shading could also be touched up too.

THAT'S critique, and I accept that.

Open up each of the sprites in paint, and compare each to each, and the best two are clearly Astel's and Vamp's, you can't deal with that, you get over yourself.

So, first you call me out for calling something the best, and then you call these the best? Excuse me, but I'll say Amelia's is the best all I want. If you can't handle that, you get over yourself.

Lol, learn to handle criticism, instead of acting like a baby when someone finally says your sprite isn't as good as everyone else makes it out to be.

When the fuck did I ever say mine was good, or even better than anyone elses? I don't know which topic you're reading.

No wonder you were banned from FEND.

...really? We're fighting over sprites?

Get a grip, anyone who thinks a certain someone's is the best is sating an opinion. Look at you yourself, saying the best are Vamp's and Astelaine's. I don't see why you're so bothered, you're just saying the same thing that Anen said with two different people. Actually, in this case, you're the worse man here.

Edited by Fuuka

That's not critique. That's being an arrogant ass.

It's not being an ass, take a look, the third tone on the left side and the different width's of the eyes is greater than it should be, and the entire structure of the face looks warped, derp.

So, first you call me out for calling something the best, and then you call these the best? Excuse me, but I'll say Amelia's is the best all I want. If you can't handle that, you get over yourself.

You can do whatever you want, but don't tell me to go fuck myself when I don't come along and suck up to your requirements and actually have justified reasons for my judgments when it comes to spriting.

When the fuck did I ever say mine was good, or even better than anyone elses? I don't know which topic you're reading.

No wonder you were banned from FEND.

=

I thought it was one of my better ones, yes.

You also clearly pointed out the flaws of someone elses but avoided that of your own, of which, is the cause of why I even said anything negative about you in the first place.

You can't claim to be better than someone else, when your own has flaws, you see mistakes in someone elses work? First see that in your own, when you see mistakes in your own work, you'll become a better spriter, when you become a better spriter, feel free to come back and continue arguing to me about this, until then, save your time, cause you're just pathetic.

Get a grip, anyone who thinks a certain someone's is the best is sating an opinion. Look at you yourself, saying the best are Vamp's and Astelaine's. I don't see why you're so bothered, you're just saying the same thing that Anen said with two different people. Actually, in this case, you're the worse man here.

Vamp's and Astel's are better made, cleaner, have nice palettes, and are really creative but still simple and are nice to the eye without any visible problems, zoomed out or in. Hence why I think they are the best of the bunch.

How am I worse? He's the one who went all "fuck fuck fuck" in the first place, sorry for not taking shit and not just shutting up.

Edited by 肉™

God, you're so damn arrogant.

I thought it was one of my better ones, yes.

How does this = me saying I thought it was good? .__.

You also clearly pointed out the flaws of someone elses but avoided that of your own, of which, is the cause of why I even said anything negative about you in the first place.

So, so, so, you're being spiteful and rude because I said truths about someone else's sprite? And, uh, I never avoided my flaws. My work mostly always sucks. I'm still learning. Doesn't mean I can't tell someone else that there's a problem in their sprite.

Is being arrogant, no matter how you look at it, and is not critique. It doesn't tell me what's wrong, nor does it help me fix it. All it does is insult the sprite.

Edited by seph1212

*sigh*

Whatever, if I could be bothered, I'd tell you how to fix your sprite, cause I've never been against helping people, but I've lost muse.

As for this argument, I'm done, it's not getting either of us anywhere.