The Most Lovable and Hatable

StinDuh

Gordin - ... you're one of the few character pictures that doesn't have a gloomy/dour face as it's default position for the game.

You're kidding, right? He looks like a pug who's been kicked in the face.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astram: You're so stupid I just wanna punch you in the face. Do you think your beloved Nyna would approve of Hardin's actions as emperor?

Astram is lovers with Midia, not Nyna.

But Astram is still pretty loyal to Nyna which I think it's what Pet Pikachu meant. I disagree anyway, though. Loyalty is admirable, and so is Astram. colon3.gif

And since it was mentioned, Caeda/Roger is my OTP despite Caeda canonically loving Marth. Best recruitment conversation ever. <3

You're kidding, right? He looks like a pug who's been kicked in the face.

Just checked his portrait again. Whoops. Don't agree with the pug kicked in the face, (though he did have pretty bad luck in the prologue,) but I see what you mean. Still have a general + opinion of him though.

Except for those few moments where people actually talk in SD, everyone has that gloomy/dour/general :( or anger look in their portrait.

Maybe their moods will improve when they talk more in New Mystery...

Astram is lovers with Midia, not Nyna.

When did I say they were lovers...? I meant, would Princess Nyna, to whom you are fanatically devoted to, would truly wish such brutality just to stop Marth from advancing further? For the love of god, use your brain like Jeorge.

Edited by Pet Pikachu

Astram is supposed to be. . .

the stupid one, while Jeorge is the smart one. Maybe that's why Jeorge is single, and Astram got Midia. . .or not.

That confuses me. If Astram is so stupid and Jeorge is so smart, why is Astram decent and Jeorge sucks?

SD: Jeorge gets mobility, utility, and the first Silver Bow. Astram gets no personal Speed growth, and two weapons we've seen before. Guess which one I value more?

That confuses me. If Astram is so stupid and Jeorge is so smart, why is Astram decent and Jeorge sucks?

Because intelligence is totally connected to combat ability. Bartre is clearly more intelligent than fucking Renault, right?

Because intelligence is totally connected to combat ability. Bartre is clearly more intelligent than fucking Renault, right?

Gonzales is more intelligent than Douglas and Yodel, Franz and Gerik are more intelligent than Lute and Innes, and Devdan is more intelligent than Bastian.

SD: Jeorge gets mobility, utility, and the first Silver Bow. Astram gets no personal Speed growth, and two weapons we've seen before. Guess which one I value more?

The one with crappy growths compared to the one with decent ones?

And Roshea has no personal Speed growths too >____<

Still, you'd think someone patient and smart, compared to a dumbass would be more willing to learn...

Nevermind <_<

Intentionally missing the point does not impress me.

Still, you'd think someone patient and smart, compared to a dumbass would be more willing to learn...

Sure. You LEARN muscle.

Well from what Ive experienced the smart people all actually have patience and can perservere to actually work at it.

The dumbasses just give up.

Then there's me. The middle kid. :/

My school is odd.

<____<

Anyway, let's get on topic.

Edited by Spy

FE7

Like/Love - I like Hector the best. He's confident and he has the strength to back it up. I also like his pairing with Lyn.

Don't Like - Farina. She seems really arrogant and selfish.

FE8

Like/Love - This game doesn't have as many colorful personalities as FE7, but I'm gonna go with Ewan. He knows magic that can make girls happy. And,he's not a womanizer,the only woman he ever hits on is Amelia. He's nowhere near as bad as Sain or Gatrie.

Don't Like- L'Arachel. I cannot stand that woman. You shouldn't go on and on about banishing the forces of evil if your starting class can't even attack.

FE9/FE10

Like/Love - There are a lot of good people in this game, my favorites are Ike and Mordecai. I'll join the SSBB crowd in chanting "We like Ike!" Why? Because he fights for his friends, and contrary to what Ike says, people often will get some sympathy from him. I like Mordecai because although he is a simple man, he is a good man at heart.

Don't Like - No one I particularly hate from the Tellius series, but I would like Ilyana a lot better if she didn't look so melancholy.

FE 11

Everybody looks all depressed in this game, yet there were still some characters who stood out (besides Marth and Caeda). I like Maria, so no protesting!

The Purple Skittle has the Archer class to remedy that (if only a little). Astram doesn't.

Which reminds me. . .

My Skittles - The duo from Port Warren because their story is far from epic, Roger for being hopeless, Roshea has already been mentioned, and Tomas for having very few fans (and for being the best-looking thing in that prison cell. . .but it's not like he had much competition).

Like/Love - This game doesn't have as many colorful personalities as FE7, but I'm gonna go with Ewan. He knows magic that can make girls happy. And,he's not a womanizer,the only woman he ever hits on is Amelia. He's nowhere near as bad as Sain or Gatrie.

Hm? Mr. "I have many girlfriends"?

Anyway, let's get on topic.

You kiddin'? This conversation is a fuckin' goldmine.

Tomas for having very few fans (and for being the best-looking thing in that prison cell)

Tomas cannot possibly compete with the sexy lavenderosity of Macellan.

Hm? Mr. "I have many girlfriends"?

That sounded to me like just like some kid trying to show off by stating things more than they actually have. Typical immature behavior.

He probably secretly wants to be like Gerik, who's sexy, manly, and girls flock to him. Or at least Tethys and Marisa does.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Tomas cannot possibly compete with the sexy lavenderosity of Macellan.

Baldies, old men, and women are massive turn-offs. Guess which one has none of those properties?