Would you rather...

Deliriyum

Bieber, for his hair.

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again or have to eat your least favorite food at 1 meal everyday?

unexpected..

Never eat my favorite food again.

I hardly eat, and I almost NEVER eat my favorite food anyways, it won't make much of a difference in my life anyways.

Would you rather be magically warped into a casual anime and end up as the unlucky one who gets constantly beat up, or warped into one filled with war and have no special abilities?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unexpected..

Never eat my favorite food again.

I hardly eat, and I almost NEVER eat my favorite food anyways, it won't make much of a difference in my life anyways.

Would you rather be magically warped into a casual anime and end up as the unlucky one who gets constantly beat up, or warped into one filled with war and have no special abilities?

you skipped over mine .-.

Would you rather Kill all the characters in FE11 or have all characters become jagen in growth?

Kill all the characters in FE11.

Causal anime where I'm the unlucky one.

For the sake of tying this back together and being simple, would you rather be a dog or a cat?

thats a boring question.

But a cat i guess. to land on my feet.

would you rather be a reality star or a just moderately famous movie actor? (i think this question is pretty simple.)

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

The first option, if I automatically have the ability to walk on my hands. If not, wait, I guess training to walk on my hands (even with my unfit body) would be worth it for 10,000 a week.

When the world ends, would you rather die along with it, or be the only one surviving in a barren, burnt up, lifeless earth?

Militia. They don't fight for shits and giggles.

Would you rather go to the future or to the past?

History has shown they sometimes do...

unsuccesful but cared for, because that in it self is success.

would you rather be tortured to death or be know you asre going to be killed within the next mionth but you don't know when the hit will come.

Thirst is quicker and probably less painful.

(For (straight) guys only: Would you rather get a girl other than a significant other pregnant or have your significant other fall pregnant from an affair? Assume the baby is being kept.

Hmm... I suppose the second, since I know I'd forgive her eventually. But this isn't permission to do so, Johalva!

Would you rather be emo, or not feel any emotions.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Be emo

because having no emotions kind of get the life out of you.

would you rather have to eat crap or vomit?

Edited by SlayerX