The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals:

Raymond (13): Anouleth, ALS, BK-201, Dickpickle, Ether, Frivolidad, (Groner), Groner, Hemlock, (JB25), JB25, (Psych), Raymond, Radiant Dragon, (Strawman), Strawman, (Weapons), Weapons

JB25 (1): (Groner), Psych, (Raymond)

Ether (1): Silent Shaman

Groner (0): (JB25)

Dickpickle (0): Weapons

I think that's all.

I voted too what is this

:facepalm: I knew that would happen.

Then why did you vote for him?

Well, I guess we screwed up. Weapons better have a good explanation for this.

I suppose you could say that that this was an unforseen possibility

171381662csi-miami-horatio-caine-sunglasses.jpg

I voted too what is this

Maybe you voted after Day Phase ended

Way to go, guys. We just lynched the real cop. *headdesk*

We're just as much at fault for not suggesting another target who's more likely to be mafia.

Also, if we have a doctor, you fucking BETTER be on Groner just in case the mafia takes priority over the vig (which it did in AW mafia, so I'm assuming that's still the same).

... That was worded poorly. I meant that the doc should protect Groner until the night after he decides to shoot (or we get a more important clear), and if we don't have like a cop claim the doc should stay on Groner even further. Though, if there's an interceptor or a driver, that could fuck things up too...

Then we'd be giving the mafia a free kill on anybody else, besides until we get any decent leads the vig. is pretty much useless anyway.

Explanation? I'm not magical. Though I will take my results with another grain of salt from here on out. Requesting no one shoot me.

That's...unconvincing. Does your role mention anything about or suggests that your results may not be correct?

Back to my usual rants about stupidity. Though I'm calm today since these are more just :facepalm: .

Also, if we have a doctor, you fucking BETTER be on Groner just in case the mafia takes priority over the vig (which it did in AW mafia, so I'm assuming that's still the same).

Possibility of Hooker says hi, Lightning. You'd need a Safeguard on him if he is the vigilante (not confirming or denying anything), not a Doctor.

Here is the deal.

I have a suspicion, okay a SUSPICION, that maybe assassins might kill by the character you are given. (I'm pretty sure we are allowed to quote the opening post? Someone did it earlier and was not mod-killed so...)

we will note your requests to kill certain targets first, especially as you consider them more dangerous.”

I mean certainly they don't already know who everyone is so they cant say "lets murder Bob123 because he is Johann Jacobson, the butcher, and he is a huge threat because it says so right here in my role pm" or something like that. How else would they be able to kill certain characters(not players) before others then by killing by character and not player?

However this is just an idea and not for sure. Feel free to further discuss.

Not on to real business. I would just like to say i kind of wish we did not kill Raymond, now that I know he had a no night action role...

But now if anyone would be interested in saying they do not have any night actions(and are town of course lol) I would very much like to know. I might have certain business to attend to regarding you. And trust me it is a very good kind of business.

I won't go to any far length to sell the idea to you though, not that there's anything I could do really.

look at all this information I'm kind of revealing, omg.

aha I bet I'm gonna get a "lol youre dumb" comment about this post too.

Here is the deal.

I have a suspicion, okay a SUSPICION, that maybe assassins might kill by the character you are given. (I'm pretty sure we are allowed to quote the opening post? Someone did it earlier and was not mod-killed so...)

I mean certainly they don't already know who everyone is so they cant say "lets murder Bob123 because he is Johann Jacobson, the butcher, and he is a huge threat because it says so right here in my role pm" or something like that. How else would they be able to kill certain characters(not players) before others then by killing by character and not player?

However this is just an idea and not for sure. Feel free to further discuss.

Not on to real business. I would just like to say i kind of wish we did not kill Raymond, now that I know he had a no night action role...

But now if anyone would be interested in saying they do not have any night actions(and are town of course lol) I would very much like to know. I might have certain business to attend to regarding you. And trust me it is a very good kind of business.

I won't go to any far length to sell the idea to you though, not that there's anything I could do really.

look at all this information I'm kind of revealing, omg.

aha I bet I'm gonna get a "lol youre dumb" comment about this post too.

lol youre dumb

I hope you realize that anything you wish to tell people must be announced here, since this is a no PM game.

Oh yes I realize that. And I'm not really into the business of telling people things you see.

Also, Look back the the assassin kill of Dracohon. It said the girl he was watching was associated with Nicolas. Messing around with the contractor's girl of some sort? Definitely leads to high priority of being killed I would think.