The Assassins Guild

Tables

Well I don't see the point for all this spy discussion. He won't be useful for a week so we really just have to not kill him.

And hrmmmm....interesting role.

Worried about all this emphasis on playing smart though.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I'm reading correctly, we have until Day 7 to do....something.

That doesn't give a whole lot of extra time.

FOS Psych....The goal for the town should be obvious.

wow, that didn't take long at all.

Well I don't see the point for all this spy discussion. He won't be useful for a week so we really just have to not kill him.

And hrmmmm....interesting role.

Worried about all this emphasis on playing smart though.

Its about what psych said, which stroke me as suspicious.

... Right.

OK, This might be Psych trying to get himself killed over being a generic townie. Best beware.

I just noticed something.

so even if there was a spy, he would only know one other member

Duh. The OP already confirms that there is a spy. You tryin' to screw with us, or did you simply not read any of the text, not even the red parts?

Duh. The OP already confirms that there is a spy. You tryin' to screw with us, or did you simply not read any of the text, not even the red parts?

This is most likely a case of tl;dr, but, yeah. It's good to know that the brightest minds in the Forest are in this game.

:awesome:

I'm the only one who can FOS myself within the first 12 hours of a game.

typo~

No duh. Anyone can put a finger of suspicion on themselves whenever the hell they want. It's just that there's absolutely no point to it.

Of course, I think you meant to say that you're the only one who can get himself FOS'ed withhin the first 12 hours of a game. If that is the case, you'd still be wrong, because I put a FOS on Tables right after the game started. :newyears:

People, post more.

Yes, but Tables isn't playing.....yet...

Anyway.

Now, it could be saying the mafia only has 7 days to kill us all, because then we learn everything. I still have no idea what the limit is gonna do.

Now, it could be saying the mafia only has 7 days to kill us all, because then we learn everything. I still have no idea what the limit is gonna do.

What we learn about the mafia when the time comes probably depends on how skilled of a spy our spy is, instead of just outright revealing everything.

And of course, we need to be able to actually keep him alive that long.

I don't understand how people are relating the 7 day spy thing to the assassins winning after 7 days.

I haven't verified it yet but according to Snike, if we don't hit any assassins in that time then they'll have a majority, which is were the assassins winning comes from.

I haven't verified it yet but according to Snike, if we don't hit any assassins in that time then they'll have a majority, which is were the assassins winning comes from.

This is true.

That means 7 assassin night kills will bring us down to 16 players excluding lynches and vig shots. Including those, if we even mislynch once and the vig misfires, they have majority. We need to hit one of the seven scum within that period of time, in order for them to not have majority.

Psych is a consistent and bad troll. If it were as simple as just ignoring all of his posts, that is what I would be doing right now. Sadly, such a luxury may not be affordable. Let's IEatTable that matter for now, though, shall we?

As for things of more substance, there has definitely been a decent point raised about amount of mislynches and a call no lynch, and especially considering that it's a day start it's worth considering. However I haven't yet made up my mind, and I also think I'm going to need to go over these rules, and story clues several times before I make a final decision. Even if there's nothing suggesting a good lynch target, there might be something worth sharing and discussing.

Oh, Daylight's Savings ends tonight too, doesn't it? (For the Americans at least, you Europeans I think had that last week.)

Oh and I'm writing up a full post game report afterwards. If you do something even remotely stupid, you can bet that I will crucify you for it

I don't need that right now, thank you.

Anyway, to be honest, I'm in a terrible mood right now and I'm probably just going to go take a nap or something. I still have to update my own game afterwards and then I'll probably have something to say here.

... Seriously though, Psych, what the hell. >_>

Try reading the flavor and my whole post. I was just saying that he missed to mention that our spy would only know one person.

... You know, I hope I don't get another "and Levity did absolutely nothing in this game" again too because I hate that <__<

Oh, but I do have to agree on the point of lynching; we're going to have to watch for early mislynches. Playing a lot of epicmafia over a period of time gets you really conscious about that. <___< I know it's already been mentioned, but I would just like to emphasize that I concur with the idea. We can't be sheep here, folks. And if I see any sheep, I will interrogate you and run you down to the point where you can no longer stand. Being a moderator and watching all of the sheep screwing themselves over is enough for me, really.

... You know, I hope I don't get another "and Levity did absolutely nothing in this game" again too because I hate that <__<

Did I also mention that I absolutely hate this?

I'm just going to go ahead and ##Vote: Nobody for now. 3 Deaths in Night (assuming vigil) one can easily mean 3 PRs down. And that is not good. Regardless, we still will have a mislynch tomorrow.

Also, Bizz, the thing about not sheeping is that some people can't think, in Mafia. Let's hope this isn't the case, here.