The Assassins Guild

Tables

JB25 is next in line for investigations. Since there hasn't been a godfather flip (Nicolas doesn't fit the type and there's probably a leader of the assassins), Bal still has a very high chance to be scum, especially based on what some of the other assassins have said.

@Bold: Do you mean that the Assassins in the game have said something that incriminates Balcerzak, or that the flavor indicates that there is a Godfather?

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming WoMC is an insane cop and gets the opposite alignment:

1/2. Also, I got an innocent on Spike/DP.

As there was no Godfather reference to Dickpickle's role we can probably assume there was no lawyer on him.

As WoMC had been accusing Bal and Dickpickle most of the previous day I'd say that it would make sense for the lawyer to be on Bal or Dickpickle that night and if WoMC, the insane cop, got an inno on Dickpickle, the same night RD got an innocent verdict on him I'd say that the lawyer was on Bal that night, that or Bal naturally flicks inno. which would mean he's either Godfather or town, (although if the latter is true I would've thought a framer would've visited him, if one exists.)

Radiant, if you're cop, can you tell me your results for Night 1 and Night 2?

He already has N1 he was role blocked and N2 he got an inno from Bal.

Sorry for not being around for a while, guys. Work got the best of me, and I've hardly been on the Forest.

Thanks to Life for the flavour. I haven't even read night actions yet :P.

But there's something that currently concerns me that I'll need to look at...

This game just hit epic levels of idiocy.

true that

Lol everyone sheeping cop claim, I'll take your word for it. I feel like an idiot doing this, though. Just saying. I just had a sweet tea and there are so many things about this whole game that's bothering me. Something just hit my paranoia side from three different areas and I don't know where to start. It's killing me so terribly and I should be more active to point things out but nooo because every time I sit down to do something something else comes up and it's killing my brain aaaa so I'm going to run-on for added effect because oh my god this tea must have had an extra amount of sugar in it because I'm tripping out

##Vote: Anouleth

I actually kinda have a whole plan behind this. But after what happened with Weapons and his whole scan, I dunno.

Also, to be completely honest, I don't know about Bal. There's just one thing about him (that I meant to point out earlier) though, and it's when he said "cops, feel free to scan me to prove my innocence." That sounds really godfather-y to me, I dunno