The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see this day ending any other way now.

I Was waiting in the Assassins Guild, my chest sore but beginning to heal, when I heard someone rush back inside. "Mr. Povidevin, it's not safe here!" They stammered, panic clear in their voice. "It's... it's Shamshir. He was the spy. They know I'm an assassin, I barely escaped with my life, after getting them to focus on Double Edge/Hemlock aka Suzie Stamas" My heart skipped a beat. If the Spy had found all the assassins, would those scum survive? Would I have to find more assassins? I had to find out what was going on.

"They've gotten you and Épée... who's left?"

"Just one. Katana. And me, I'll keep them busy tomorrow than run for it. If they don't kill me... then I get to survive." I pondered this. Just one assassin left working for me. Would that be enough? We'd have to find out, I suppose.

"Okay... is Katana still working then?"

"Yes." I breathed a sigh of relief. It would work out. It had to work out.

Dear Hemlock,

You are Suzie Stamas, the Nightmare

When you were just a child, you were diagnosed as a sociopath, and the thoughts and feelings of others have never been something you took into consideration. This made killing for you a simple, guilt free process, and after accidentally killing your younger brother in an argument, you ran away from home to go into hiding. You were found by The Master of the Assassins Guild, who trained you up as her main assassin.

Now, you have no real friends and live really just for your work. Your assassination skills are high, but you’ve learnt to be extremely cautious when you kill. That means that you’ll be cautious of avoiding anyone watching you kill and you know that with your skill, nobody could kill you as you perform your kills.

You are known among the assassins as ‘Double-edge’. You are allied with the assassins, and win if the assassins kill all of the targets, even if you are killed before that point.

Night phase ends 5pm Monday.

Edited by I Eat Tables

Given that the last code name is Katana its safe to assume that the guild can't change cop verdicts. As far as possible roles go I was tempted to say hitman, but then I realised none of the roles revealed were the janitors and we still haven't found the Role blocker yet, so for what its worth I'd say BK is likely to be the role blocker

Another option is ALS is the final mafia and there is no role blocker. I find him a bit suspicious at this point.

RD got a message from IET about being blocked so I'm pretty sure a RB exists, and as nobody has counter claimed it seems a bit wasteful for the mafia to waste two roleblocks especially as WoMC can check alignment.

It's simple: You claim to be drugged twice so you aren't suspected of being hooker.

Meanwhile WoMC is left unfettered during his investigations and can proceed to narrow down the pool of uncertainties or potentially root out another assassin? I've got to be missing something here.

Yes, but we only have one mafia left. Ether would have to be in on it with Weapons for something that complex to work, and this can't be possible with the fact that the numbers wouldn't add up regardless of which one was lying.

We have 3 options as I see it once we lynch BK.

Since I don't think we've found a doctor yet, we can:

A, try and wait it out while Weapons gets us something

B, try and lynch Astra

C, lynch Ether or Weapons

Though I can't remember if Mike has, I'd like Astra and Mike to both claim.

Waiting on an action and then updating. This person can contact me on IRC if that's easier since they know who they are.

EDIT: Never mind, got the order. Update coming shortly.

Edited by Life Admiral

Yes, but we only have one mafia left. Ether would have to be in on it with Weapons for something that complex to work, and this can't be possible with the fact that the numbers wouldn't add up regardless of which one was lying.

We have 3 options as I see it once we lynch BK.

Since I don't think we've found a doctor yet, we can:

A, try and wait it out while Weapons gets us something

B, try and lynch Astra

C, lynch Ether or Weapons

Though I can't remember if Mike has, I'd like Astra and Mike to both claim.

What? Ether and WoMC have made it clear they're of the same faction and that their roles are linked so as there's one unknown mafia left why the hell would we lynch one of them?

Sorry about the long delay.

A man stood on the side of a building, half hidden in the shadows. He flicked away the last remains of his cigarette and lit another one. Chain smoking is generally OK when you're standing out in the biting cold for two or more hours. Still, he had his orders to complete and then a nice brunette waiting at home for... Was that laughter coming from down an alley?

"Can't believe that went so easily, Epee. Psych aka Tim Duhon didn't even put up a fight!"

"Damn straight. Too bad the town ain't never gonna find him. Have a safe trip home."

"You too."

The two separated and the one who was referred to as Epee kept walking down the alley while his companion turned and went another way. The man smiled to himself. This was too easy. He hid in the shadows and gripped a crowbar tightly. Epee/BK-201 aka Rolland Flakne was in his sights. Three... Two... One... HOME RUN!

The man swung high and Flanke hit the ground like a log. He let out one last gurgle and his attacker quickly fled.

Dear BK-201,

You are Rolland Flakne, the ‘Dealer’

As a youngster, you were a pretty stereotypical teenager – you did acceptably at school although excelled at science, especially biochemistry, your family weren’t rich or poor, and you were known to occasionally dabble in drugs. Your life stayed pretty ordinary until you met some friends at College. They offered you an attractive sum of money to buy them drugs on a regular basis, which you did regularly starting with small stuff and moving on eventually to more dangerous and highly illegal stuff. But then you had an idea. You smuggled some of these drugs into the college science labs and studied them, and began your own small drugs lab, right under the noses of the colleges, and were able to make a massive profit on the sales. As this continued you became greedier and greedier with your sales, eventually culminating with you beating one of your customers almost to death over a payment dispute.

Nevertheless, you continued you little business as an infamous dealer with a strong arm, until eventually you were approached with a deal: ‘Use your skills with drugs to help us knock out our targets, keeping them easy to control and prevent them interfering with our plans’. This offer came from a group of assassins, which was quite a surprise to you, as you were neither a killer of known for administering drugs the way they wanted. You took the job regardless, and were taught and trained in how to perform these jobs, and also learnt the ways of an assassin. You might not be entirely comfortable with actually ending people’s lives, but, it’s business, and if you didn’t do it then someone else would.

You are known among the assassins as ‘Épée’. You are allied with the assassins, and win if the assassins kill all of the targets, even if you are killed before that point.

Both Psych and BK are dead. It is now Day 6, I think.

I've been re-reading and Dracohon's death mentions a girl Podevin knew, given that we don't have any female townies hopefully one of MLS, Levity or Pariah have a role that could refer to the girl mentioned in Cedric Swager/Dracohon's death post

Also Rein's death makes me think that Katana could be a hitman, come to think of it Anouleth was the jan that's what he was stealing.

I'd say the final assassin is JB, Levity or Pariah but I'll hold off voting for now oh and its Day 8

FUCK I HAD THIS POST TYPED OUT AND MY INTERNET CRASHED AAAAAAAAAAAGH

(OH MY GOD IT CRUSHED TWICE, WHAT THE FUCK)

(FUCK YOU TOO, FIREFOX)

But hi, I'm Cole Lezo, the Traveler. I'm basically kind of a wanderer and I don't really have any special powers, though I guess that could be subject to change, but I don't really know. I've barely been here and I've been trying to read over everything, believe me. I seriously have been almost too busy to play this. <___< Like, if I had a more important role I might have asked to be subbed but, see, I knew everything would calm down soon enough (I finally start break after tomorrow), so yeah, hi.

Let me kind of add something: notice that we didn't learn Psych's role? And BK was the drugger, so maybe that leaves Katana as the janitor? Or a janitor-type role or something