The Assassins Guild

Tables

Next thing we know a bug will fly in the window and land of Bizz's shoulder and she'll set off a nuke. >_>

Not everything is suspicious unless you make it.

/not me defending JB

They're called Levity Vibes, my friend.

Surprisingly, I'm not getting any from you.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means 7 assassin night kills will bring us down to 16 players excluding lynches and vig shots. Including those, if we even mislynch once and the vig misfires, they have majority. We need to hit one of the seven scum within that period of time, in order for them to not have majority.

If we can't hit a single Assassin in 7 days, we deserve to lose.

Try reading the flavor and my whole post. I was just saying that he missed to mention that our spy would only know one person.

I read your post very well, my friend. The word "even" is used to express some form of doubt, so you obviously tried to make it sound like it was uncertain whether there was a spy or not, when it's absolutely certain that there is a spy.

Since you obviously read the flavor, you are obviously trying to screw with us. Or you're just... ...uh, whatever.

FOS: Slayer

With that being said: what the hell, guys? We have freaking 72 hours per day. The hell are you doing all voting NL after not even one of those has passed? Is this how you plan on gaining information? I think not.

And Snike. You may just have worded that poorly and actually been counting a possible lynch for that one, but saying that there will be 3 deaths in night one heavily implies that you know more than you should. Major FOS on you for that.

Also FOS on ALS and JB for sheeping.

Recapitulation: we have to kill at least 1 assassin before day 7. That gives us 800+ hours (including every phases) to think.

FOS on Slayer and a little bit on Snike. But as Hemlock said, we can't make a rash decision on day 1 so I'm also leaning toward a no-lynch.

I read your post very well, my friend. The word "even" is used to express some form of doubt, so you obviously tried to make it sound like it was uncertain whether there was a spy or not, when it's absolutely certain that there is a spy.

Since you obviously read the flavor, you are obviously trying to screw with us. Or you're just... ...uh, whatever.

FOS: Slayer

With that being said: what the hell, guys? We have freaking 72 hours per day. The hell are you doing all voting NL after not even one of those has passed? Is this how you plan on gaining information? I think not.

And Snike. You may just have worded that poorly and actually been counting a possible lynch for that one, but saying that there will be 3 deaths in night one heavily implies that you know more than you should. Major FOS on you for that.

Also FOS on ALS and JB for sheeping.

Bold:That was my bad wording. I just counted the lynch in the day phase as a kill after N1. To clarify, the assassins are going to score a kill unless they're really unlucky, and the vig is going to shoot most likely, in am attempt to be lucky, so, it is reasonable to assume that there will be 20/23 players, after this day, if there is a lynch. Alternatively, if there is a bomb role, or we decide to lynch a hunter-role, there would be 19-18 players left. And, what if there's a bodyguard, a hitman, a hider, a bomb, and a vigil? ... Great, now I'm getting over-the top. TL:DR Being paranoid is what I'm being.

Italics: Man, I'm wondering whether we should lynch'em, or lock'em in a room with Bizz. Both would provide the desired effect, in that they would stop being sheep. Both also have the unfortunate effect of removing them from life, either game-wise, or reality-wise.

@WoMC: Do not remind me of that game. Actually, ##Unvote: Nobody just in case Tables pulls some shit like that, for now.

Here Raymond, and anyone else doubting me for it.

After all, her guild were well organised, so even if there was a spy, he would only know one other member. “Is this acceptable for you?”
\

Why is there an even? Because its the assasins talking. Why did i mention it? Because BK forgot to post it in his clues about the spy. If our spy gets out, he'll only know one member, not all of them. Unlike what I interpret Psychs first post to be.

The game where town nl'd like, for 4 days, because "they had no info." Don't fall into that trap.

Right. I was remembering it for the third party team that didn't really die.

Unvote remains, because we still have like 32 hours to chat, now that I think about it.

Man, Haste makes waste, I suppose.

Here Raymond, and anyone else doubting me for it.

\

Why is there an even? Because its the assasins talking. Why did i mention it? Because BK forgot to post it in his clues about the spy. If our spy gets out, he'll only know one member, not all of them. Unlike what I interpret Psychs first post to be.

Fortunately, we have a mole inside the Assassins Guild.

RTFOP

I'd FoS him, but I'm not sure if he's playing dumb, or is really color blind.

Also, I'd guess there would be ways to ascertain assassin identities, if one were the traitor. I mean, if they were observant, all they'd have to do is recognize posting styles, and then report on them.

My name is Nicolas Le Povidevin. One month ago I attempted to hire assassins to kill 15 people who were going to destroy my life. Now, I have been caught and am facing the death penalty, but before I am given the lethal injection, I want to explain why I did. You may label me selfish, and a monster, but in my mind... my only regret is that I was unable to escape the law. These people got what was coming for them, but... perhaps I should allow you to make your own mind up after seeing all the evidence?

One month before

“...Those are the terms of the contract, Mr. Le Povidevin. We will choose who to kill each night, and it is too dangerous to try and kill multiple times per night. But don’t worry, we will note your requests to kill certain targets first, especially as you consider them more dangerous.” The master of the assassins guild, known to all as simply ‘The Master’, spoke smoothly and calmly. While 15 targets was far above her normal work, she was confident that this would go smoothly. After all, her guild were well organised, so even if there was a spy, he would only know one other member. “Is this acceptable for you?”

-----

I am Abel Elzroth, Fortunately, we have a mole inside the Assassins Guild. He’s one of our best agents, but we’re going to pull him out after about one week, at which point we’ll transport him to safety and he can tell us what he knows.

-----

Two different people, Assasins aren't supposed to know they have a mole. While the town does.

I have to stop this. This is getting stupid.

Anything that is in the original post is common knowledge to ALL.

And Slayer's comment is so going in the postgame.

Eh i already guessed that, i just haven't been able to express my point of view in a clear way i suppose.

This is my last post but... no. This comment is wrong.

It's not that you're not expressing your point of view clearly. It's that you have no fucking grasp of the meaning of reading comprehension.