The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych, that's totally not being a hypocrite when you say "I'm not going to take people seriously on day 1," me basically saying "I also dislike day 1," then you voting me. It's day 1 on a day start, people. It's great to lynch, right, but not when you're fucking up and lynching people who aren't scum.

Psych, that's totally not being a hypocrite when you say "I'm not going to take people seriously on day 1," me basically saying "I also dislike day 1," then you voting me. It's day 1 on a day start, people. It's great to lynch, right, but not when you're fucking up and lynching people who aren't scum.

Well, if he took you non-seriously, he might think you like Day 1 starts, and might not like that. Or is could be Psych screwing around.

Also, right now, we CAN afford a mislynch, despite my earlier totals. Lower the pool of suspects the vig has to go after, and all.

And I'm not attempting to lynch you because you're disliked by Psych. I'm attempting to lynch you because you haven't really contributed much. Stay on target, if you will.

Well, I'd have to lynch everyone except JB and Bizz, and well....gotta start somewhere.

I love you too, Psych.

Would you guys kindly leave your personal issues with each other out of this game for the time being and concentrate on actually doing something useful?

Lightning, you still haven't answered Snike's question. While it's by no means our goal to get rid of townies no matter how useless they are, it'd be nice if you wouldn't make yourself a burden to the town.

Expounding on this:

So, shouldn't we just get rid of the useless people, therefore, you, Lightning, first then?

He said D1 only but, regardless, surely it would make sense to get rid of the people not posting at all first wouldn't it?

Huh? Oh, no, this is person things I dislike about you.

:facepalm:

Great idea, guys! Let's lynch me because Psych doesn't like me!

I'd say its more because Hemlock + Snike think you're useless, and WoMC likes people getting lynchedHe never was any good at Hangman

Let me get this straight.

Since it's day one on a day start and nobody knows fucking anything at all, it is now an excellent idea to lynch people with no basis because lynching is a good idea, even if you're lynching someone useful. Wonderful.

Clearly we've all been playing mafia wrong forever up till now.

Since it's day one on a day start and nobody knows fucking anything at all, it is now an excellent idea to lynch people with no basis because lynching is a good idea, even if you're lynching someone useful. Wonderful.

What they want you to do is say why you'd be useful for the town not just why its a stupid move to lynch you because they can.

No. It is an excellent idea to threaten people with lynching, not to actually do it.

Or are you going to leave all the work to the power roles because you don't feel like trying to actually play this game?

If I didn't feel like playing this game and decided to leave all the work to the power roles, I'd be doing a pretty bad job at not playing.

Is that so? Kindly excuse me if I just happen to be blind, but I haven't seen you contributing anything useful yet.

Lightning, I know you know what a mislynch is. And why we should have them.

And as for useful, this is exactly why I'm trying to lynch you: You're useless. You're not really contributing. Improve said contribution, and I might unvote. As-is, the vote stays.

Lightning, I know you know what a mislynch is. And why we should have them.

...we shouldn't actively try to mislynch.

Now, I don't think we're going to get anything useful out of Lightning soon, but I don't really get scummy vibes from him so far. Let's put him aside for the time being and focus on someone else, shall we? We can still come back to him later if the need arises.

For that purpose, I'm tempted to pick JB as a target again, but then again, it's probably more useful to try to get someone to talk who didn't say anything yet.

...Spike, maybe? Unless I just missed his posts.

Ah, right.

I just noticed he did in fact post. Still, it'd be nice to hear something from him.

Also:

##Unvote: JB25

##Vote: Nobody

Current FOSs are on JB, ALS and Core (his recent posts haven't been particularly suspicious, but I still don't know what to think of that strange 1-minute-double-post from earlier).