The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning, I know you know what a mislynch is. And why we should have them.

And as for useful, this is exactly why I'm trying to lynch you: You're useless. You're not really contributing. Improve said contribution, and I might unvote. As-is, the vote stays.

Cool. If you have any ideas on how to be productive on a day 1 day start that doesn't involve randomly FoSing people (which isn't very productive at all either), then I'll gladly give them a try, but since I say that your current plan appears to be just that, there's not much to do on Day 1.

Cool. If you have any ideas on how to be productive on a day 1 day start that doesn't involve randomly FoSing people (which isn't very productive at all either), then I'll gladly give them a try, but since I say that your current plan appears to be just that, there's not much to do on Day 1.

Randomly? Tell me you're being stupid intentionally, we're not FoSing randomly, we're FoSing based on posts made by them, which means it isn't random.

WoMC, I really don't like you. <__<

I sympathize with this statement.

Well, I wouldn't say this day has been a complete waste. However, I would like to ask IET something - how does the vote work? Is it that the option with the highest number of votes wins? That when more than half of the votes are for a particular option, it wins? Or does it require an outright majority to get something done, even counting people who abstained?

I'd love to hear more from

Balcerzak

Spykor

Dickpickle

Ether

Dracohon

Furetchen

Silent Shaman

Jean-Marc

Well, I've said a pair of, if irrelevant, things. Personally, I still don't find much to grasp on. I only find JB slightly suspicious because of the way he left the message, not because of the actual content. Since again, it is in the freaking OP in red. And other than that, Slayer I want to strangle, but I don't thik he's scum. He seems to try to... I don't even know. Perhaps he's playing WIFOM on me. Gah. And then... there's Psych. I don't really know what the hell to do with the guy.

And usually, I vote NL D1, because of the risk. Unless there's a clear and stupid scumslip.

NO I AM NOT SHEEPING BIZZ

EDIT: BTW, Core, that thingy you did was outright weird. Seriously.

Edited by Dickpickle

Why do i feel that people never read my post completely.

oh well whatever. Also anouleth i think its based on majority. According to life IIRC, majority is reached at 12 votes today.

It was really just bad preparation on my part, I couldn't remember everything, but I posted anyway. I could've waited an hour or so to post my second thoughts, and you guys wouldn't think anything of it.

K well

Better talk more and involve yourself into the discussion more often. And don't sheep (for no reason), otherwise you're going to look bad and people are going to berate you for it, whether you're town or scum.

... I still don't know where my vote is going. <___< Urghhh.

NO I AM NOT SHEEPING BIZZ

better not be

Day one sucks. Yeah. That's the problem, but sometimes even random-looking discussion can be important to look back on.

...we shouldn't actively try to mislynch.

See, this is why I probably should double check my wording.

I'm not actively trying to mislynch. I'm trying to get rid of non-contributors. If they're scum, all the better. If not, well, let's hope they're not power roles. Regardless, getting the sheep out of the way really clears the field for scumhunts to begin. =/

##Unvote: Luka Megurine

Looks like we're heading towards a No Lynch. =/

Anyone got a tally on NLs?