Arch's random short survey for FE fans.

Arch

Q6: Sety in the endgame of Tharcia. I just make him take on all the seven bosses while everyone else is just walking around

That's not...exactly being cannon-fodder. From how you make that sound he appears to be more of a cannonneer himself.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you still need this, but here goes:

1. Linus, Lloyd, Zelgius, Caellach (CC doesn't count for me,) and Eubans (FE7)

2. Kent and Sain

3. Not counting generic NPCs or unimportant end-of-map bosses...

Lundgren, Uhai, Darin, Ephidel, Elbert, Uther, Linus, Lloyd, Ursula, Brendan, Sonia, Limstella, Nergal, Athos, Bramimond, Desmond, Canas, Karla, Hector (FE7/6)

Fado, Glen, Selena, Valter, Caellach, Ismaire, Vigarde, Morva, Lyon (FE8)

Elena, Greil, Petrine, Bryce, Ashnard, Rajaion (FE9)

Jarod, Ludveck, Izuka, Lekain, Zelgius, Dheginsea (FE10)

Jiol, and Gharnef and Medeus, but those last two get better it seems. (Shadow Dragon)

4. The boss of Shadow Dragon Chapter 5. I forget both his name and whether or not he's a cavalier, knight, or general (pretty sure he's not a paladin)

5. For the Generics of Shadow Dragon, their souls were taken by Gharnef and served to all the FE villains at the 20th Anniversary Potluck Dinner. He was aiming for some named characters, but they escaped as you can see in the sequel.

In Magvel they would have been zombified, but with the Demon King out of the picture that's no longer possible...

So, I have to say something Valhalla-esque. Die on the battlefield, cursed to fight on the battlefield in the afterlife or something like that. I dunno...

6. Since I'm not in the habit of sacrificing people, I'll take this to mean someone I bait the enemy with often.

Ike. Even more so if he has Ragnell.

Q1: Name me five enemies you wish could be recruited (any FE game).

Camus, Levail, Lyon (pre-Creature Campaign), Shiharam... yeah that's it.

Q2: Which is your favorite Cavalier duo? Cain and Abel, Alec and Noish, Kent and Sain, Lance and Alan, Kyle and Forde, or Oscar and Kieran.

Abel and Cain. You can't hate a guy with Cain's lines in SD's prologue.

Q3: Name any characters who canonically die that you can remember off the top of your head.

Lyon, Lekain, Ashnard, Medeus

Q4: Which FE boss is the most unmemorable?

hmm... I'd have to say Heimler, because he doesn't say anything.

Q5: Where do you think FE characters go when they die? Be creative.

eh. Reincarnation?

Q6: Think of a character that you typically use as cannon-fodder. State that character's name.

Jeigan. Seriously, only one? For Shadow Dragon when I go for a Gaiden I kill off anyone I don't use.

Q1: Name me five enemies you wish could be recruited (any FE game).

Ishtar, Arion, Lloyd and Linus Reed, Alvis

Q2: Which is your favorite Cavalier duo? Cain and Abel, Alec and Noish, Kent and Sain, Lance and Alan, Kyle and Forde, or Oscar and Kieran.

Kent and Sain.

Q3: Name any characters who canonically die that you can remember off the top of your head.

Alvis, Sigurd, Cuan, Ethlin, Greil, etc...

Q4: Which FE boss is the most unmemorable?

I have no idea, I can't even remember.

Q5: Where do you think FE characters go when they die? Be creative.

Er... Hell and Heaven? Kinda like what Trent (Seph1212) said waaaaaaaaay back at the beginning.

Q6: Think of a character that you typically use as cannon-fodder. State that character's name.

I use Jagen as cannon fodder.