• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mareeta - 91

Joshua - 83

Her skillz

Like that Moonlight skill.

Joshua is like Levin.

Kinda.

Sort of yes but he matures throughout the story ^^'. Whats the moonlight skill? I haven't even used Mareeta ^^' my favorite is Mackua right now :3.

Levin grows up.

Eventually.

Moonlight=Luna

Luna+5PCC=holy shit

Lumi said he gets killed and possesed ^^' at first I thought he was a jerk and abandoned his family.

Joshua on the other hand left his mom because he was tired of a royal life and when he came back to find his mother dying you can tell how much he was lamenting that :sob: and I love killing Caellach with Joshua <3

Mareeta halves hp 5 times sounds like a lot of damage lol ^_^ I'll use her.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

He has a lot of personality though ^^' and he can turn into an assasin for silencer, thats something at least. His story is much more tragic to me too :sob:

She has an answer to silencer, though. Moonlight crits. There's not much in the game that can survive those. Plus it's good to save a few uses of her PRF for when fighting stuff that absolutely needs to die NOW. After she promotes, that's basically two normal hits followed by two crits. Guaranteed. And those first two hits come with 25% crit. And all 4 hits come with 20% Moonlight each. And if you talk to Shanam at the right time they all come with a 20% chance of getting an additional 4 hits (I think fe5 checks individually, unlike fe4 where a hero sword gives you one chance at 10 hits instead of two chances each for 5 hits). And moonlight can activate on any one of those Shooting Star hits. And if shooting star activates on a pursuit attack then all 5 are crits. So basically, even if something is somehow strong enough to survive 2 normal hits + 2 crits from her PRF, it is still probably going to die anyway.

Also, her adoptive mother got turned to stone. That's pretty bad. Plus she got kidnapped and brainwashed for a while.

Oh, if you don't know what 5 PCC means, that means that on any of her pursuit attacks (basically, the hits that are a result of having the AS to "double") her crit rates is multiplied by 5. This typically results in 100% crit on her pursuit attacks. And in addition to moonlight negating defence, it also has the benefit of a 100% hit rate (though Big Shield can still block it, I think).

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Lumi said he gets killed and possesed ^^' at first I thought he was a jerk and abandoned his family.

Joshua on the other hand left his mom because he was tired of a royal life and when he came back to find his mother dying you can tell how much he was lamenting that :sob: and I love killing Caellach with Joshua <3

Mareeta halves hp 5 times sounds like a lot of damage lol ^_^ I'll use her.

He does, but before that even happens he matures, liiike, late chapter 3.

That's exactly the same thing with Levin, minus the seeing his mom die, his mom dies after he get's possessed by Holsety.

She has an answer to silencer, though. Moonlight crits. There's not much in the game that can survive those. Plus it's good to save a few uses of her PRF for when fighting stuff that absolutely needs to die NOW. After she promotes, that's basically two normal hits followed by two crits. Guaranteed. And those first two hits come with 25% crit. And all 4 hits come with 20% Moonlight each. And if you talk to Shanam at the right time they all come with a 20% chance of getting an additional 4 hits (I think fe5 checks individually, unlike fe4 where a hero sword gives you one chance at 10 hits instead of two chances each for 5 hits). And moonlight can activate on any one of those Shooting Star hits. And if shooting star activates on a pursuit attack then all 5 are crits. So basically, even if something is somehow strong enough to survive 2 normal hits + 2 crits from her PRF, it is still probably going to die anyway.

Also, her adoptive mother got turned to stone. That's pretty bad. Plus she got kidnapped and brainwashed for a while.

Yes it is quite tragic too and the whole story with the Isaacians is kind of sad too, that is if i'm understanding it correctly. I just have an affinity for Joshua ^_^ he's from my first and favorite game <3.

Oh that combat sounds so promising.

In a Othin vs Mareeta. who is more useful?

He does, but before that even happens he matures, liiike, late chapter 3.

That's exactly the same thing with Levin, minus the seeing his mom die, his mom dies after he get's possessed by Holsety.

What a sad story :sob: I'm starting to like Levin but not that much :3

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Tbqh, I wouldn't minde Mareeta winning. She is a cute swordmaster after all. And she sounds awesome to use. The only thing is, I haven't personally seen her in action (never got that far into FE5 before my raegquit). So I can't appreciate her like I can Joshua. My love for the Odo bloodline isn't instinctive like Lumi's. ^__^;;

Levin's a cool guy. Bit of a womanizer at first, but he really matures later on.

Othin's Othin. Tons more availability and is one of the best looking axemen in the series. However, I have severe Odo bias so I'm unqualified to answer the question.

And Lakche----*shot*

Levin's a cool guy. Bit of a womanizer at first, but he really matures later on.

Othin's Othin. Tons more availability and is one of the best looking axemen in the series. However, I have severe Odo bias so I'm unqualified to answer the question.

And Lakche----*shot*

Othin seems to hit hard with the pugi axe but with any other axe Halvan seems to hit harder. I also felt bad for LEvin/Fury when Mahnya gets killed :sob: FE4 has alot of plot!

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I have a fair amount of both in my personal collection. More Joshie than Mareeta because I'm a girl and there aren't much Thracia art to start with, but...

I think out of all FE characters, excluding pairing pics (SethEi takes the cake here), Ayra has the most pics in my collection.