oddddd week

Fenrir

so me and my friends joke around bout me likin this one chick its cool right? then girl who used to go to my school is all like, david who do u like? and my friend is like, this chick. and she takes him srsly even tho we're laughing, now it makes english class even more awkward, siting next to her.

cod black ops has taken 20+ hours of my life. slipknot is sum pretty good shit, as is radiohead.

there are people who can stick their penis up their ass. WTF

so me and my friends joke around bout me likin this one chick its cool right? then girl who used to go to my school is all like, david who do u like? and my friend is like, this chick. and she takes him srsly even tho we're laughing, now it makes english class even more awkward, siting next to her.

cod black ops has taken 20+ hours of my life. slipknot is sum pretty good shit, as is radiohead.

Capitalisation is the difference between I need to help my uncle Jack off a horse and I need to help my uncle jack off a horse.

Capitalisation is the difference between I need to help my uncle Jack off a horse and I need to help my uncle jack off a horse.

well that would be called a handjob. not helping them jack off silly.

my guess is you are age 12-14

Mine is 2 feet flaccid (1 inch longer than urs) 2 inches erect.

that made me lol.

I feel dirty knowing that I am around the same age he is.

i feel dirty looking at the stain on my shirt

Don't everybody hate, I also thought that my day-to-day life was riveting and serious shit at 14.

i just think there's stupid shit, and even if i did like this chick, kids act like we're in 4th grade about it.