Woman

Hey there. The name's Hannah. I'm new here.

Let's see... introduction. A little bit about me:

I'm from the US. Grew up in Montana and moved to Missouri. I'm a college student and currently work at a crappy little Burger King attached to a gas station. I love the outdoors-- hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, mountain biking, all that fun stuff. I like working out, reading, writing, loud music, and hanging out with my buds. I also like Fire Emblem-- obviously, else I wouldn't be here. Hurr hurr.

I hope I get to know some of you cool kids.

Cheers!

Hello. Name's... well, just call me Sheena. Or Fayt. Whichever you prefer.

Not much else to add other than you probably won't see me much outside of the Forum Games subforum. (And every once in a while in the Other Games section.)

Hi there, maaaan.

Loud music, eh? What kind?

Whatever sounds good, really. My genre interest ranges from speed medal to Celtic. Some of my favorite bands are 10 Years, Deftones, Chevelle, APC, Apocalyptica, Thrice, Silversun Pickups... the list goes on ad infinitum. Generally, things you can't really play at a party, though some pop songs can be catchy.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I feel so popular.

Whatever sounds good, really. My genre interest ranges from speed medal to Celtic. Some of my favorite bands are 10 Years, Deftones, Chevelle, APC, Apocalyptica, Thrice, Silversun Pickups... the list goes on ad infinitum. Generally, things you can't really play at a party, though some pop songs can be catchy.

So you're into alternative as well, not bad. I have a pretty broad range of music interests although I mainly listen to 90s, alternative, and trance.

Mmmm, metal...you could also try Nickelback, they play some cool songs.

lul Nickelback....They're pretty bad they only have like one or two good songs.

QUICK QUIZ :newyears:

Whats your favorite FE Game?

Unit?

Do you like waffles?

If you have answers to 1 and 2 and your third answer is yes youll fit in fine.

QUICK QUIZ :newyears:

Whats your favorite FE Game?

Unit?

Do you like waffles?

If you have answers to 1 and 2 and your third answer is yes youll fit in fine.

If you didnt bother at all to answer this, you'll fit in well.

If you didnt bother at all to answer this, you'll fit in well.

Ha ha. Hey, that's a pretty snazzy avatar you've got there. Lyon (and his many look-alike OCs) is a sexy beast.

I love the outdoors-- hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, mountain biking, all that fun stuff.

Very cool. I'm not much of a mountaineer (too afraid of heights) but I really like canoeing. I also went dogsledding for 7 days near Ely, Minnesota, once which is probably the most hardcore thing I've ever done.

I've found this method works well. I just love it when I come home at the end of a long day and my man's there to tell me "Go make me a sammich!"

...Just kidding-- I never leave the kitchen.

Hey there. The name's Hannah. I'm new here.

Let's see... introduction. A little bit about me:

I'm from the US. Grew up in Montana and moved to Missouri. I'm a college student and currently work at a crappy little Burger King attached to a gas station. I love the outdoors-- hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, mountain biking, all that fun stuff. I like working out, reading, writing, loud music, and hanging out with my buds. I also like Fire Emblem-- obviously, else I wouldn't be here. Hurr hurr.

I hope I get to know some of you cool kids.

Cheers!

I love the outdoors-- hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, mountain biking, all that fun stuff.

rappelling

raping

My mind, is fucked. Hello Woman. I am Man.