Sig from Paint?

I've thought of what I'd like my signature to be like, but the only way I could get something like what I want is from the image of it I made on Paint. I don't know how to do that. Is it even possible? If it is, could someone please tell me how to get it?

I assume you want to upload your image?

If that's the case, you'll need to upload the image to your site, webspace, or an image-hosting site (eg. Imageshack, Photobucket).

Once it's uploaded, you can save the URL, and use the IMG tags to display the image (be it in your signature or in posts).

eg.

[IMG=http://serenesforest.net/img/madeupimage.jpeg]

:huh: ... How would you upload it? All I've known so far is that there is a code you type in there, but is there more? I'm sorry if this is widely known to many people and show how stupid or ignorant I must be...

If you wish to keep the image, you could consider resizing it as long as doing so wouldn't reduce the effect or quality of the signature to a detrimental degree. If you want to see what the signature looks like resized to fit within the specified dimensions you can upload the image and place the code linking to the image in a post, in this thread, instead of your signature. Someone here, or I, can resize the image for you so you can determine if you think it looks good enough or not. If so, you can use the resized image. If not, no harm done.

• 1 month later...

It's just a tad too wide- 599 vs 550 pixels

I suppose I could let it pass, unless I find it's breaking the tables in 800 x 600 resolution.

Anyway, if you want, I could resize it down ^^