• Nobody
    • Aimee
    • Anouleth
    • Tellius Roamers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IkexRanulf is so oblivious, I even forget it exists sometimes.

SorenxSkrimir is funny. 8]

And sorry for not picking you, I thought you liked Oscar or something. 8[

Why are you sorry? Soren is like, the least attractive guy on this game. I consider Makalov more attractive than him.

Why are you sorry? Soren is like, the least attractive guy on this game. I consider Makalov more attractive than him.

Wut.

Soren is like...the Lucius of this game. He is a mage, a pretty girl, and has an ending with a mercenary.

Good, I don't want that ugly shota anyway.

Well, you are winning anyway. It's like the Olympics. If the gold medalist is found to have used steroids then the silver medalist is given gold (among other happenings). Think of yourself as second place until the judges realize you are really first.

Well, you are winning anyway. It's like the Olympics. If the gold medalist is found to have used steroids then the silver medalist is given gold (among other happenings). Think of yourself as second place until the judges realize you are really first.

I don't even know who Roamers is. And I have no idea what steroid use would be in this context.

I don't even know who Roamers is. And I have no idea what steroid use would be in this context.

mod h4x, as RF said. Clearly he is not the legitimate winner, since I cheated.

And Roamers was that guy who made the other topics in RD and said "no gay stuff". It was less than a week ago. His topics are still on page one and you can see his name. Originally his name had to do with Mist and Rolf but then he changed it.

He's a guy, Soren's a guy, you get the joke right? not that it was originally my joke

mod h4x, as RF said. Clearly he is not the legitimate winner, since I cheated.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised considering how easily you stooped to slandering my good name.

And Roamers was that guy who made the other topics in RD and said "no gay stuff". It was less than a week ago. His topics are still on page one and you can see his name. Originally his name had to do with Mist and Rolf but then he changed it.

He's a guy, Soren's a guy, you get the joke right? not that it was originally my joke

Oh, him. I remember him as the 'Mist/Rolf guy', I forgot that he changed his name.