16 Colors... Wut?

Bryan

I've read this topic: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22437&st=0&p=1294116&hl=usenti&fromsearch=1entry1294116

I am having the same problem. However, all of my uploads have the same amount of colors as well as the same colors. Fe Editor won't take it. :(

Anyone know whats wrong?

Also, I switched the lyn sprite with a female mage, and when I try to get her to use tomes, it doesn't show up. only map sprites work. Where is the setting to switch from physical to magical?

Well, uh, is it more than 16 colors? Have you checked in Usenti? If it is 16 colors (15+background color) then open it in Usenti, save it as a 16 bit bitmap, and then save it as a 24 bitmap before trying to insert it again. That should do it.

Well, uh, is it more than 16 colors? Have you checked in Usenti? If it is 16 colors (15+background color) then open it in Usenti, save it as a 16 bit bitmap, and then save it as a 24 bitmap before trying to insert it again. That should do it.

It's actually only 15 colors, including background.