Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I'd like to propose the Van lynch. I have now found out that WoMC actually started on Daath (one of the factions) which makes him knowing some roles even MORE dangerous. If you are on Malkuth or Kimlasca, vote for Van. If you are on no faction, vote for Van. Hell, vote for Van anyway.

That does make sense... What I don't understand is why anyone would claim to him, which begs the question: How many claims does he actually have?

As an aside, I (along with many of you as well, I'd assume) was recruited to a faction last night. And to anyone who has played in a recruitment Mafia game before: What would've happened if two factions had tried to recruit the same person? I'm quite curious, even if it's not relevant.

Once again, I'd like to propose the Van lynch. I have now found out that WoMC actually started on Daath (one of the factions) which makes him knowing some roles even MORE dangerous. If you are on Malkuth or Kimlasca, vote for Van. If you are on no faction, vote for Van. Hell, vote for Van anyway.

You're Daath too, aren't you?

And to anyone who has played in a recruitment Mafia game before: What would've happened if two factions had tried to recruit the same person? I'm quite curious, even if it's not relevant.

Can't help you there because I haven't played in a recruitment game before. And I personally think that the recruitment should fail.

Also, I find it funny that you just now realized I was already part of a faction, despite the fact that I already told you that.

:facepalm:

I'm not using a spreadsheet to keep track of this game.