The Crusade of Hope Chat

Ansem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all of us that will go there, do you think its fine?

I will go there, I don't know if Acacia will do too, Lumi's character goes there. Joerachi too, I would like your opinions on this.

As for Dread, anyone can suddenly use it in their posts, he has mysterious powers. Just keep him in character, he's cold, violent, serious, and quite strong. Not killing him yet.

Well, my character is suppose to be among the men your character was going to meet. So yes, he would be going to Yied as well.

Light Lord: Who's the current Lord of Rivough? Like, if Galzus returns, I can leave Aeolus with the uncle. If not... who would it be?

I'm almost sure it's under control of the direct Odo bloodline.

unless Mareeta suddenly returns

I doubt Galzus would return, for one.

Just throw together some reason to be heading to Yied I suppose, I need to get out of Grandbell anyway, if you can't think of a reason to head to Yied then you'll just have to make contact with someone who does have a reason.

We do need to make a decision on when we'll start moving, at present it's mainly just Kanami/Seph, Lumi/Mew throwing dialogue/actions back and forth. Still got some time, but trying to put everything into a single plot line would be a good idea right about now.

We do need to make a decision on when we'll start moving, at present it's mainly just Kanami/Seph, Lumi/Mew throwing dialogue/actions back and forth. Still got some time, but trying to put everything into a single plot line would be a good idea right about now.

Well, you're trying to get Barhara, so, maybe you could say it's because you're going to Yied, and Amera could tag along, naive as she is?

I'm almost sure it's under control of the direct Odo bloodline.

unless Mareeta suddenly returns

I doubt Galzus would return, for one.

See, the thing is, Cammy's the daughter of Galzus's (made up) sister. So if neither Mareeta nor Galzus comes back, it technically belongs to her, except she spends her time in the capital dealing with the army instead of ruling a territory. And Aeolus is not even 15.

See, the thing is, Cammy's the daughter of Galzus's (made up) sister. So if neither Mareeta nor Galzus comes back, it technically belongs to her, except she spends her time in the capital dealing with the army instead of ruling a territory. And Aeolus is not even 15.

Just say Mareeta came back for some bullshit reason, then.

Since Galzus was traveling the world as a merc.

Got it.

Bullshit reason can come up later. She's just gonna be named now.

Would Skasaher be the new Lord of Sophara then? Even though that's not gonna come up soon.

Also, Light Lord, is LakchexShanan a fine pairing to use or do you rather have PattyxShanan?

Would Skasaher be the new Lord of Sophara then? Even though that's not gonna come up soon.

Also, Light Lord, is LakchexShanan a fine pairing to use or do you rather have PattyxShanan?

I guess it WOULD take sense. So I say go for it.

Secret Shanan and Celice affairs /shot

Well, you're trying to get Barhara, so, maybe you could say it's because you're going to Yied, and Amera could tag along, naive as she is?

Disappointed in you Seph, when I put something in bold, and then underline it... I expect people to read it. I'm not heading to Barhara, I want to go in the opposite direction of Barhara. :P

Not sure why you're trying to conjure up a reason, I thought you were going to join LL's expedition via an invitation from Celice? (or was that the ignored LL post?). I don't want to go to Yied, nothing to burn in a desert. Plus, why would Shirisu be joining the expedition? She hasn't even been on Jugdral for very long, chance she'd be picked for a nationally endorsed mission? XD

Disappointed in you Seph, when I put something in bold, and then underline it... I expect people to read it. I'm not heading to Barhara, I want to go in the opposite direction of Barhara. :P

Not sure why you're trying to conjure up a reason, I thought you were going to join LL's expedition via an invitation from Celice? (or was that the ignored LL post?). I don't want to go to Yied, nothing to burn in a desert. Plus, why would Shirisu be joining the expedition? She hasn't even been on Jugdral for very long, chance she'd be picked for a nationally endorsed mission? XD

Arrrrgh, I have been defeated.

Yeah, but, she's really forgetful, and slow, so, she'd probably forget about it. Heck, how about I pull a vice versa and drag you along? XD

@Seph

I'm not much of a fan of planning things out, so if you want to try something just go ahead without asking. I mean, the RP makes more sense if there's uncertainty in a question/action. Knowing your opponent will accept your offer takes the fun out of asking the question IMO.

In this case, I can agree with tagging along with Ameru. Mainly because my current idea is to flee towards the nearest border (Yied) and leave Grandbell ASAP. Tagging along with someone will kill time at the least XD

Also, reading IRC logs at the moment, Rein, you're gullible to the point of it being in an illness. And I don't see how Astra pretending to be me prevents me from getting OP :/ (And I'd argue my obvious point if I actually wanted OP. Fortunately, I don't XD

And Seph, don't openly admit hijacking projects XD You don't know who might be reading XD

Edited by Kanami

That WAS what I wanted to do, the hijacking, but then LL was all "Let's figure stuff out" in here, so, I'ma drop that notion.

And, I'll agree that random, making shit up as you go, is better. ONWARD!

Edited by seph1212

Late as hell, but what?

Bullet was annoyed when no one seemed to respond to his jeering.:( Except that one strange girl, but she didn't seem to be doing anything.:( He sighed.:( Figures, no one these days wanted to fight.:( The mercenary wished he had a sword so he could go join some guild, but, of course, it was broken.:( Bullet never had any care for his weapons. So now he had to scrounge up money to buy a new one.:( He'd be a fool to challenge armed soldiers to a fistfight anyway, though.

He chased them anyway. He had nothing better to do.:(

Such a sad little Bullet :(

You can bring any pairing as long as its possible (LakchexShanan approved since I need it in my run :lol: )

Thracia 776 and Genealogy characters can/will appear too, given the right time for them.

I was thinking once again, those of us that head to Yied, we'll get our first fight with Dread and one of his minions.