My Work. :)

eCut

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doop.

Got bored and finally got around to fooling with the line art things that bwdyeti made for a contest or something on FE7x forums. Kinda overdue colon-e.gif.

Herothingy.gif

Shitty but oh well. Looks better shieldless. :) So don`t tell me to put it there ;).

Enjoy and all that jazz. (:

Good bye agaaaaain ~

Makes sense without the shield. Though it could go on his back?

Either way, amazing. I always felt heroes should learn to use bows instead of axes. It's more hero-like than an axe, i feel...

Thank you. :)

I did have shielded one made but I never posted it(HeroShielf.png).

Got bored:

SeerProgress.png

Oh, and this thing: WeaponComp1.png.

Enjoy. :)

Edited by kittE

Thanks!! :) I am glad I could inspire you.

I kinda modeled her off of what Professor Trelawney looked like in my head(as opposed to in the movies) haha.

Edit: Finally! New paaage ~

Edited by kittE

• 4 weeks later...

He looks good, and you did a good job of hiding the base if you used one (eliwood?). His sword looks like it should have a pommel, or longer handle at least.

Nope, I hardly ever use bases for my battle sprites. The only base I use is the generic head I made for all my battle sprites. :p

As for the sword, I don't believe his sword has a pommel but I can definitely make the handle longer. Thanks . :)

And thank you also Astelaine. :) I was worried about the design because we haven't seen his artwork yet(at least, I don't think we have...).

Thank you. :)

I tried green but I didn't really like it... I don't think it suits the trim shading:

Sain2.png

(Also, there are some fixes in there as well ^ ).

It might just be me though.

I have this as well...

[spoiler=OMG WTF]MalePegKnt.png

Aaaah, quickly edited male Pegasus Knight.

~ Enjoooooy.

That's because the white part doesn't fit with the green, while it fits with the blue.

So if you change that white part to something greener, it should look good (and I happen to like the green more, anyways).

Also that Krom sprite looks badass. Only problem is that, as others said, the sword is missing the top of the handle.

And his torso area is a bit.... vague, as in, not everything is clearly visible, and it almost seems like it's just a random mess of pixels (mainly the scarf thing and the shoulder pad).

....oooor that's just me not looking well enough.

Also, the hair could stand to be a little less generic.

I personally think the hair is fitting given what we've seen and how many pixels she has to work with XD

By the way, I really like your battle sprites, and surprisingly I don't recall seeing you before (I'm a huge fan of custom battle sprites). I am so going to watch what you have, those battle sprites were top-notch IMO.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Thank you very much! :) Always glad to impress people with my sprites! Oh, and, she* . ;)

@ Feaw: With the hair, I am going to have to agree with Luffy but I definitely see where you are coming from with the chest. So much to try and get in an so little space.. I will revisit and see what I can do. Thanks for your input. :)