My Work. :)

eCut

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, Ecut! That battle sprite is a thing of beauty! Female units with axes make me weep for joy. I really hope you go on to finish this. :)

Oh, right. I have to be constructive. Hrm, after staring at it a bit, I agree with Seph about the legs. They look pretty long in the last couple frames. Take this with a grain of salt though - battle sprites aren't my area of expertise at all.

Overall, though, it's freakin' fabulous. And no cheesecakey knockers - hallelujah!

@ Seph:

Kay, can do that!

@ Jubby:

Thank you kindly. :)

@ Astelaine:

Thank you so much! :)

Yeah I love female axe-wielders too but there are so few of them. :/

And I'll see what I can do with legs!

Edit:

Some leg edits:

FemaleBerserkersheet-1.png

Edited by eCut

Yeeeeaahh, well.... This is just amazing.

Hands down the best female Zerkan sprite/anim I've ever seen (not saying much, but still, it's incredible).

Can't wait to see until you finish it =).

Edited by Fawful

mmmmmmmmmmmmmnice

might want to add a few more in between frames on the return, since the default berserker was pretty choppy when it came to those frames. The initial was also a bit choppy, but fixing that would require a bit more work and possibly a swing backwards before a swing forwards as opposed to just lifting the axe and letting it SMASH.

I made the default frames but I will fool around with it to see if there is anything I can do to fix it! Thanks. :)

Edited by eCut

Dear Gonzales,

I am very sorry for attempting to also turning you into a girl... Please forgive me. <3

FemaleBrigand.png

Edited by eCut

I laughed at it also when I finished it. xD

I spent like 20 minutes trying to make it... Less funny but I don't think it is possible. laugh.gif

Well, there's no point in me finishing my chickzerker, is it?

Likin' the FemFighter. A lot.

Non-sense! You should definitely finish it! And thanks. :) It is a year old and it still one of my favorite battle sprites that I've made!

o 3 o

o 3 o

o 3 o

Well then I'm a stoop.

Animation time for it?

Perhaps after Berserker.

Last time I tried to do it I failed miserably... Granted I am better now than at that time so I am sure I could maybe do it!

Edited by eCut

You can gladly script it is I get it complete! I have no use for it so I may as well let it be used in hacks if people have a need for it. (:(assuming that is what you mean by scripting it haha.)

N'awe!! That is so nice and sweet! Thank you very much April. biggrin.gif

Also, just to let people know, the Berserker hasn't gotten anywhere else because Christmas holidays are busy! But I hope everyone is having great holidays thus far. :)

Edited by eCut

Dear Gonzales,

I am very sorry for attempting to also turning you into a girl... Please forgive me. <3

FemaleBrigand.png

Once again, awesome work. The pant legs look like they're different lengths but I may be seeing things. Also, the forehead... is she wearing something or does she just have an unusually large forehead? Either way, I feel like there should be some hair on the top left (OPV) of the head to make the hair more even.