My Work. :)

eCut

Funny, I've had many a project, despite not all coming to complete fruition. Yet, my galleries full of mugs and stuffz..

Every single mug you see in my gallery is probably gonna end up in my hack if it ever gets completed. xD

Also, the whole galleries make it easier to steal sprites, really? I don't recall ever having any of my graphics stolen, not sure if it's cause I suck or whatever, but still.

If people are going to steal, they'll do it anyway they can, even if it means going into VBA, disabling all the layers except the one that shows the mugs and then getting it that way.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

masters of our craft

:?/ I don't really know anyone here well enough though.

Epimp that's a nice Tactician sprite.

if you're part of any hack projects it's pretty easy to just be like "hey people this isn't for your hack but give me thoughts"

but yeah, being on topic

I think I'm a bit out of touch with battle spriting but I find this pretty hard to read. I know Tactician has a lot of detail and not a lot of contrast but I do think the contrast is making it an issue. I didn't even see the book. The one with the sword is a lot more legible at least, I think because the silhouette isn't just a giant mass of clothes when the sword is out. But it's for fun so~ @_@ It's still great, and I could not do something like that! Respect

• 2 months later...

Weooo another tiny dump. o 3o

ElliSamus (for Halloween contest):

Halloween-ElliSamus_zps6f580da8.png

Aht (for New Year Exchange):

Aht-EricSSanta_zpse36c1102.png

And finally, Athos x Tethys child:

AthosxTethys_zps5a80409e.png

Oh that's pretty nice. It's been a while you didn't post something here.

Athos x Tethys....

:Athos: : " Tethys... Let me show you my new kind of magic "

And Aht is cute !

Edited by Solum

That hood on the child looks weird to me like it seems like its own independent article of clothing while in FE mugs hoods are usually a part of the cloak of whatever they're wearing and I thought it was hair at first :x

But they're all overall very nice :):

^ it's a snood YO

Yeah I like the weird babychild too, it could just be my monitor but the colors in the cloak are way too close to each other, it looked like a blob at first glance. It has some nice details though, and could hugely benefit from some lightening/contrast, imo. On the far left of the sprite it feels as if the hood is a bit close to his head, as well. There might be more head/hair poking out, I think? He's cool and mysterious though '3'

I thought only women wore snoods? :huh:

And that they were just hairnets, not hoods

-shrug-

One thing I just noticed about Samus it doesn't look like the neck transitions well to the suit. Like that small area that separates skin from suit should have more shading

Edited by Brendor the Hungry

I swear, I always remember replying but I never do. :X

:Athos: : " Tethys... Let me show you my new kind of magic "

This killed me . xD

@ Brendor: Thanks! Yeah it was supposed to be a hooded scarf kinda thing. And Samus has a plethora of problems lol (like what's up with those bangs?! xD). I probably won't fix any of them though since it's not really an important sprite to me~

@ Mew: Thanks. ^_^ I actually think it might be just be my monitor making things look like they're more contrasted since it looks fine to me but I'll fool with it next time I work on it~ I'll play around with that part of his hood too because I see what you mean!

@Halfrohp: Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You should animate the female warrior (if you're not planning to do so already), it's just really awesome!

LOL, that sprite is so old and soooooooooooooo bad. xD

I have no plans at this time to make another female warrior (or to animate one) but thanks for the compliment. :)