My Work. :)

eCut

Oh that looks much nicer than my eye. :)

Mind if I edit it a little and use it?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah at first I was kinda like wuuuuut i don't like it it's not roy

To be fair, Roy is probably older in that art. He's like 15 in FE6. Give him four or five years and I can buy him looking like that.

Ephraim, Alm, Marth, Leaf, and Celice all still look like themselves facially because arguably they were already at the age of maturity when they had their adventures. Roy on the other hand is kinda the youngest. Micaiah just seems to have been hit by a Moe beam.

Edited by Nayr

Yeah, Elincia definitely looks younger. :P

And look, more progress.

Roywip-3.png

My god I've been working on this for like 7 or 8 hours total and I am still not done.

Edited by eCut

Well I am a slower worker and that looks like a lot of stuff to colour in so 7-8 hours doesn't even sound bad to me XD

All I can really say is that on the left part of that collar opv the trim is super dark at once spot and suddenly gets super bright above it and I think it'd look better if you lessen that contrast, if that's the right way to put it =3

Raven would be so proud of you if he hasn't looked in here yet I need to show him XD

But yeah I still like the way this is coming out =3

All I can really say is that on the left part of that collar opv the trim is super dark at once spot and suddenly gets super bright above it and I think it'd look better if you lessen that contrast, if that's the right way to put it =3

K I'll fix it! Thanks. :)

And I don't know who Raven is but I hope he likes it! Maybe I do know him but don't remember...

K I'll fix it! Thanks. :)

And I don't know who Raven is but I hope he likes it! Maybe I do know him but don't remember...

No problem =3

Ohhhh yeah I believe he's most active in FFtF so that's why x3

Woo done.

RoyFEA.png

I couldn't for the life of me get the ends of the cloth/headband thing the way it was in the artwork so I just had it fall down.

I also had a lot of trouble with the shading of the white part of his shield-pauldron (which is probably evident).

Enjoy. :)

Dat's hella sexy! Wooow.

The shading on the white part isnt too bad. A bit inconsistent with the the rest of the style of shading but not bad! That just looks wtfamazing.

Thank you kindly. :)

Yeah, I had it shaded like the rest of it at first but it looked super clunky so I had to stipple. xP

Edited by eCut

Dither, that's the word! I couldn't remember it. :P

Trust me, it looks better haha! I may have another go at it later though.

Also, I forgot the little X at where the collar starts:

RoyFEA-1.png

There's sort of a fad going around with everyone making halfbody sprites of FE13 characters.

Well aware of that.(I made one myself)

My point was that even if you cropped this at 80 pixels in height, it'd still be too wide to be inserted into a hack for a project of any kind.

My point was that even if you cropped this at 80 pixels in height, it'd still be too wide to be inserted into a hack for a project of any kind.

because it wasn't meant for any project .-.

Yeah, he isn't exactly hack-friendly. :P He isn't meant to be though so it's no biggy. :)

[spoiler=Lols]Lols.png

@Kramgnauh: Thank you. :) It took like 12 hours total so I am glad that you, and others, like it!

Edit:

Oh Nayr, you f*ed me up with that name-change! I had no idea who you were at first haha. :P

Edited by eCut

Now you need to make Vincent make a badge with NuRoy on it so you can match.

I reaaaaally want one haha. xP

Thanks Jubby. :) I was waiting for you to see it haha!