Round 22 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

ace3f9100bcd3a377fe2d36694bf35ab.png

As Vamp said, HAIR TIES

Basic rules:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

Deadline: December 14th

Hithere15:

mugcontest2.png

Nickt:

desertknight.png

Spy:

obvious_wip___corple_by_spiker275-d34k9am.png

BlackShadow:

assapa.png

Florina:

hairtiesmug.gif

HBLBJ.gif

Eclipse

IZoCH.png

Kanami:

2h3u6c6.png

Edited by AstraLunaSol

@strawman: If you think the reason I won was that I made a girl from guys then I do hope that you're being sarcastic... If not then you'd better be ready for walls of text from me about spriting.

I chose the set to be interesting ;) take a look and you'll see more than enough parts to work something good out of it. IMO that's far from "dumb"

Hmm, well sorry that my opinion made it seem like I was trolling.

Also sprite joke/sarcasm was a joke/sarcasm.

The set seems completely workable, I am just not fond of it. Sorry if I seemed angry/offended or if I offended any of y'all.

EDIT: dang, haha, that entry is pretty cool.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

Meh.

HBLBJ.gif

'Bout time I stopped procrastinating and did this. It was really more an exercise in Graphics Gale than anything (spent about 30 minutes just figuring out how to recolor) but the sprite's not too bad, either. Could've spent more time on the hair, but having 3-color Cath, 4-color L'Arachel, and 2-color Myrrh was really annoying.

.... Where'd all the good spriters go?

(no Offense to current entrants) but Nickt's entry is clearly in a league of it's own this week.

The set was hard to work with maybe?

Eh, kind of. I still need guidance making Corple out of that set >____<