Enemy Female Units Other Than Pegasus Knights in FE?

Flying Shogi

Sniper in Georg's chapter where Eliwood promotes on his own mode, General in Kishuna's last appearance.

And those druids are NOT usually there. I would remember something like that.

Sniper in Georg's chapter where Eliwood promotes on his own mode, General in Kishuna's last appearance.

And those druids are NOT usually there. I would remember something like that.

I was playing on HHM so that might be the case. Or it can be a glitch.

Wow it's been forever since I fought Linus there. I pretty much get Lloyd these days.

The only one I noticed was the Sniper in the aforementioned FE7 chapter.

There are some female enemies in FE4. Swordmasters and Forrests mostly.

Enemy PKs aren't female, anyway. They use the male mounted aid formula.

In one of Farina's supports she states Ilia's (and by extension Elibe's) pegasus won't let males ride them at all. So only girls can become peg knights.

So even though they use the male formula, they're still female as far as the story's concerned.

In one of Farina's supports she states Ilia's (and by extension Elibe's) pegasus won't let males ride them at all. So only girls can become peg knights.

So even though they use the male formula, they're still female as far as the story's concerned.

I am well aware of that, but as far as the game is concerned, the units are undisputably male.

Are you referring to 32x? Because Genesis also has a female General next to Kishuna. He must like his armored girls.

...Hm. Well, it was only from hearsay, and my memory's pretty vague anyway...so if there's one in Genesis it's probably the only one.

I dunno, though.

Enemy PKs aren't female, anyway. They use the male mounted aid formula.

That's bizarre. You would think that all pegasi would be able to pick up the same amount of stuff regardless of whether it's a guy or girl riding them.

I mean, it makes sense that a big bulky Wyvern could carry more than a pegasus or that the kind of horse a woman would ride would carry less than other horses. But these guys are increasing the strength of their pegasi just by riding them. I guess that men are actually better for riding pegasi, then :D

There's an enemy Troubadour in FE7 Chapter 16x (arrives with the Paladin boss), and I don't think male Troubadours exist...

Also in FE9, Ilyana and Jill start off as enemies (in Chapters 8 and 11 respectively).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Actually, topic title is pretty misleading, or just poorly worded.

FE Using Female Units Other Than Pegusas Knights?

Lots of them. My favorites are Priscilla, Mist, and Jill.

And now it's fixed.

Edited by Sadistic Fox

There's an enemy Troubadour in FE7 Chapter 16x (arrives with the Paladin boss), and I don't think male Troubadours exist...

Enemy Troubadours are actually pretty commonplace. But I checked their Aid and at least in FE8 they also use the male mounted Aid formula. So they are, technically, male... despite the girly sprite and all gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I never knew there were female enemy generals. How the hell can you tell, anyhow? Con formula?

From what I recall... the last time there was "male" Pegasus enemies was FE3... then in FE5 there was something about only women being able to ride them. Just a bunch of weird stuff really.

I never knew there were female enemy generals. How the hell can you tell, anyhow? Con formula?

As far as I know, it's just significantly less Con. Male Generals have something like 13-14 Con while Females have 8-10 (I don't remember the exact numbers).

From what I recall... the last time there was "male" Pegasus enemies was FE3... then in FE5 there was something about only women being able to ride them. Just a bunch of weird stuff really.

Females have lower Con indeed, but also their caps are also different. You can see the difference in the cap bars behind the numbers.

To add something new, enemy Dancers in FE5. Not terribly common, though, since it would add a lot of fun to some chapters. There's also a female mage in 4x and a bunch of Troubadours, notably Amalda's squad who all have Prayer. Said squad also has a female Mage Knight.

Pegasus units are rare, but hilariously easy to kill.

Edited by Dio