Manliest Man Ever

Altera the Hun

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who needs manliness when you can be yourself ;)

I'm sorry, I'm a moderator and shouldn't be saying things like this, but that's the worst thing I've ever read regarding manliness (right next to "manliness is all about crass behaviour, sweat, alcohol and banging women").

Do you think manliness is some kind of façade people put on to get more accepted? No, no one can be truly manly unless they're manly by birth (and I would say most every man can do it, but most every man fails to do it). So no, just because you don't think manliness exists doesn't mean that manliness doesn't exist. Sure, some people pretend they're manly, but they suck for doing that. "Being yourself" is "being manly" for some. I kindly ask you to go and gain more knowledge on this subject before you discuss it any further.

I would say more but I don't feel like it.

I'm sorry, I'm a moderator and shouldn't be saying things like this, but that's the worst thing I've ever read regarding manliness (right next to "manliness is all about crass behaviour, sweat, alcohol and banging women").

Do you think manliness is some kind of façade people put on to get more accepted? No, no one can be truly manly unless they're manly by birth (and I would say most every man can do it, but most every man fails to do it). So no, just because you don't think manliness exists doesn't mean that manliness doesn't exist. Sure, some people pretend they're manly, but they suck for doing that. "Being yourself" is "being manly" for some. I kindly ask you to go and gain more knowledge on this subject before you discuss it any further.

I would say more but I don't feel like it.

Tell us Nightmare, what does it mean to be a man?