FE8's Official Art

nacho

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its suspicious that he added them today, and not tommorow.

Geez y'all are paranoid. They announced that they'd update the FE8 art last MONTH. When they updated the FE7 section with all its art they said next would be FE8...

I mean, come on, it is April Fools, but really now... Why do a prank based on a game nobody loves?

Why on earth are they still drawing art for a game that came out 3 years ago? Oh, thats right, lack of creative inspiration. I forgot.

I AM A CYNIC!

you are no cynic

Because we want it.

damn right

This is...wow. I never expected to see this stuff, but I wanted to. This is probably my favorite art style used in the series.

Haha, looks like some people fell for it XD

I wouldn't put a real prank on the main site, but I knew some people would be suspicious if I put up a semi-large update on April Fool's Day. I already suspected the FE8 artwork would be released exactly on this day, although it was pure luck that it actually was.

Anyway, it's nice to know that pretty much every FE character has artwork now.

I was hoping for all the trial map characters as well, especially Glen, Selena, and Lyon, but at least we got this much.

that will come out april 1st, 2009, just like the zelda movie

I wouldn't put a real prank on the main site, but I knew some people would be suspicious if I put up a semi-large update on April Fool's Day.

Wow. I was right. I have awesome guessing skills. *remembers time I got an A+ on a test I completely guessed on*

The ones I really love are: Vanessa, Garcia, Neimi, Colm, Lute, Joshua, Tana, Tethys, Marisa, Dozla, Cormag and Syrene. And ofcourse I can't forget the manly man called Duessel.

Lute sure doesn't look like the over-confident person she is in the game. The girls all look pretty nice, and the guys are badass, for the most part. Especially Cormag. Not Franz.

Cormag better be a badass. His brother was murdered and is seeking revenge. Joshua is a badass, too. Ever seen his right eye? (or is it left, cant remember)