Seth all-mighty

The Best character Is ROSS, train him up and he owns everything, but not the most efficient way to play :)

If you have the time Max him out, trust me completely worth it.

Ross is one of the worst characters in the game. ANY character in this game can be godly, once trained up and maxed out. And even raising Ross, it's not guaranteed that he'll be a monstrous unit to use, if the RNG is fickle with giving stats.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross is salvagable. I...have tried Amelia, but even after two runs of Tower Floor 1...mine had good offence, but weak defence. I'd imagine Ewan is easier than Amelia, due to Fire >>> Javelin.

But yeah, RossxGarcia A, both Heroes. Try it today~

Edited by Furetchen

The Best character Is ROSS, train him up and he owns everything, but not the most efficient way to play :)

If you have the time Max him out, trust me completely worth it.

Ross would've been good... if only he didn't start as a Lv1 Journeyman with pitiful bases. That and his speed is easily trolled by the RNG. Then again, there's much worse out there. I mean, take a look at Amelia. Her base stats alone would make Wendy's look godly in comparison(and I'm actually being serious). And I do not care about her final stats either, as I've got other guys who can do her job(in my case, Gilliam and Franz.)but without the massive suck in the beginning.

Seth is Over Powered, its just how they made the game, but I think it's super fun not to use him, I played the game using him as little as posible,

Now thats a challenge.

I tend not to use Seth very much myself, and also, some other guy said this, but Seth is completely banned in draft tournaments. Besides, beating the game efficiently without using Seth is perfectly doable. You still got guys like Franz, Gil, Josh, Gerik, and Cormag that can do the job just as well, and even Eirika and Ephraim are good combat wise(and gain ponies once they promote.)

They should let him be draftable but only be able to use slim weapons ^^'

Seth with a Slim Lance is still >= more than half the units in the game. Even more if you're only counting their standings as of C9.

Ewan=Excellent Druid/Mage Knight

Just to let you know.

Um no. Just no. Not in efficient play he isn't. He starts as a -10/0 unit in Chapter fucking 12. Which means that he simply cannot catch up to your other units without Tower abuse. And I'm not even considering the fact that Lute is a superior sage/mage knight(joining at 1/0 in C4>>>>>joining at -10/0 in C12.), and Knoll can fill in if you want a druid/summoner(this is because, yes, Knoll sucks ass. However, he joins at 10/0 instead of -10/0, and can be insta-sealed into summoner.) Also, I'm not dragging a unit that does like 3-6 dmg a pop(despite hitting res)while not doubling and is OHKO'd AND doubled by everything and has the same move as unpromoted Gilliam into a map, at least not that late into the game.

Oh and by the way...

Ewan=Awful unit that should never be used in efficient play.

Just to let you know.

Fix'd.

Efficiency=Garbage. Just to let you know.

PEMN, my friend. How else would you say we gauge Ewan?

EDIT: Okay, I'm going to add onto this to seem a bit less confrontational:

What I mean is, yeah I think the standard set by efficiency is a little silly but neither you nor I have proposed any decent substitutes. Would you rather we flail our arms at each other in a girlish slapfight and yell that growths are the bestest? That's a narrow and extremely vague definition of "good" - Ewan sure as fuck ain't better than Artur, even if his stats end up better. That's why we're left with the "efficiency" concept, because there's not been another proposal as to how we measure people up against each other.

As a total proponent of not playing efficiently, I'm telling you straight that you're on a losing road.

Edited by Integrity

Who cares about who's better than who, play for fun, dammit.

Efficiency is mostly for debating and creating tier lists. Playing is for fun. There's room for both in one world, you know. What are you, Trueblade74?

Edited by Mekkah

Efficiency is mostly for debating and creating tier lists. Playing is for fun. There's room for both in one world, you know. What are you, Trueblade74?

Okay, Mekkah, look. 13's being a little silly, but that was just uncalled for.

Mekkah is right. Who's to say we don't play for fun? We just find debating fun, too. Saying a character is bad isn't telling you not to use them. Use who you want, but that doesn't make them good.

You can't say Ewan is good, then turn around and say this when you're proven wrong by basic common sense. That just makes you a dickhead.

And yes, Mekkah is right.

You can't say Ewan is good, then turn around and say this when you're proven wrong by basic common sense. That just makes you a dickhead.

And yes, Mekkah is right.

@ Bold None of that please.

maybe he's just not entirely familiar with the whole tiering concept ^^'. His response may be silly, but its because he doesn't know how to counter all the arguments against Ewan (:. Mekkah is not entirely right, I doubt 13thshadow is a troll ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

@ Bold None of that please.

maybe he's just not entirely familiar with the whole tiering concept ^^'. His response may be silly, but its because he doesn't know how to counter all the arguments against Ewan (:. Mekkah is not entirely right, I doubt 13thshadow is a troll ^^'

Oh, I know plenty about the tiering, but my reply to that... F*** it. It needs to burn in hell. Tiering is terrible. All it does is make some units seem like trash, and idolizes others. Like Seth, who is not as good as the tier lists make him appear.