Best/Worst in the Series: Round 70

NinjaMonkey

Ah. Right forgot.

Change my Best for....uh....uh...uh....uh.....I don't think any of them are good princes honestly.

Leaf?

Change your worst, too.

*coughMICHALIScough*

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. He's a Duke/Emperor.

Even so, I think that's allowed since quite a few people voted for Roy and they weren't asked to change their votes.

So if marquesses are allowed to be voted for best/worst prince, I don't see why dukes and emperors can't. Especially since they are closer to princes than marquesses are.

Even so, it's for the same reason that, I dunno, Uther or King Azmur or someone couldn't be voted "best prince", because they weren't even equivalent to the rank of prince in the game. Alvis was just the ruler, straight up.

Best: Kurthnaga. He sees the madness going on around him and works past a hatred of violence to do something about it (nevermind if he's good at it or not)

Worst: Michalis. I may be missing a bit of plot or a character dimension but from where I'm sitting he seems cold-hearted, greedy and easy to corrupt. Additional mention to Pelleas for being inept and making the wrong choices for important decisions but at least he gets off his backside and gets into the battle, not to mention he's practically the only player dark magic user in the game, so I'll let it slide.

Ephraim and Levin seem like they're really subjective: one man's confident leader and glorious freelancer are another man's cocky arse and bad son.

I nominate best/worst story (plot and storytelling).