Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Integrity says hi.

Hi Integ. 8D

If I want to do a lowturn run, I do a lowturn run. But in this case, it's to try to pull it lower than the others.

And maybe there should be territories. Like, for example:

FE8 is Integ's territory.

FE9 is your territory, RD.

FE10, hahaha.

FE11 is obviously eclipse's territory.

What's the point of "territories" exactly? You're putting more structure on this than there needs to be.

Yeah, that. It's not "OMG YOU'RE SUCH AN ANNOYING BASTARD AND WISH TO DEFEAT YOU IN YOUR OWN GAME!".

It's fun when you do it against your friends here.

I think the SF Drafting God title goes to Xander, who gets the Lowest Turn Count in everything.

Sho.M: Haar, Aran, Marcia, Ilyana, Shinon, Muarim, Giffca, Lethe, Renning

Generic Officer: Tauroneo, Tanith, Sigrun, Rafiel, Ulki, Nasir, Ena, Stefan, Rhys, Oliver -- 529 turns clear

Soul: Volug, Mia, Janaff, Naesala, Heather, Caineghis, Sanaki, Tormod, Astrid, Lyre -- 322 turns clear

Red Fox of Fire: Titania, Jill, Mordecai, Oscar, Reyson, Laura, Skrimir, Danved, Volke, Kurthnaga -- 370 turns clear

Vicious Sal: Zihark, Nephenee, Kieran, Mist, Leanne, Leonardo, Fiona, Soren, Vika, Lehran -- 393 turns clear

Xander: Nailah, Elincia, Geoffrey, Boyd, Brom, Nealuchi, Meg, Lucia, Rolf, Pelleas -- 399 turns clear

nflchamp: Edward, Nolan, Gatrie, Tibarn, Callil, Makalov, Ranulf, Bastian, Kyza, Gareth

Anyway, I've somehow gotten Brom in every PoR draft I've done (my most drafted game so far, including my inherited Tellius team from Paperblade) despite the fact he's one of the worst draftees in the game and I don't actually want to have him.

I think the SF Drafting God title goes to Xander, who gets the Lowest Turn Count in everything.

You should get out of that (SD) forum sometime.

But I broke the recent turncount record at the FE10 drafts. :(

That doesn't make Xander's turncount bad, does it? Although I suppose it's true he isn't the best, but I don't think anyone is.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

:facepalm: / 10

Keep reading, sir.

eclipse is the goddess of FE11 drafting, but I am in the running for second in command. Just Sho as competition

Do some HM drafts and then get back to me on this.

eclipse is the goddess of FE11 drafting, but I am in the running for second in command. Just Sho as competition

Ever heard of General Horace? I think he should be the offical second in command

Besides I dont think I draft SD again in a loooooong while.... Also the HM factor I miss too